3" Dp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im in
    3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

Comment

Originally posted by lind4hl View Post
      i would want a flexbellow on the Wg pipe there europeanme..
      there is one...just not in the picture....due to my lazy-ness i haven't got any pictures of the exhaust on the car...

Comment

Originally posted by europeanme View Post
        there is one...just not in the picture....due to my lazy-ness i haven't got any pictures of the exhaust on the car...
        u got an flexbellow between wg and downpipe?

One thing i've learned we are way behind the Scandinavians!

Comment

Originally posted by urS6Tom View Post
          Does anyone have experience of replacing the dp on a urs4/s6? I'd like to go with a 3" dp but keep the rest of the exhaust as I like the fact that it's quiet and need to keep it below 98db so that i can do trackdays at Goodwood

Also, does anyone have views on this from 034? http://www.034motorsport.com/product...roducts_id=504

Cheers,
          Tom
          perhaps anyone?
          S2 limo

Comment

034 stuff can be quite loud, Newsh had to run an additional silencer at Combe. I doubt that the S4 is anywhere near as tight for a DP as the S2 so you should be able to get one made at a custom place quite easily.
            Cheers'en, AndyC
            1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

i was thinking to replace the part from turbo down to the croos where two pipes go round the gearbox, because form there is 2x55mm pipes all the way

the part from turbo down is around 67 mm and would change it for 3"

should that do anything?
              S2 limo

Comment

Working...
              X