THe Mark H ic Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THe Mark H ic Mod

Can somebody tell me if i have to remove the o-ring and how it looks or can i just use the 70-60 mm reduction straight on?

/Jonas R:
    Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

I used a 63 mm straight silicone hose and left the o-ring in place. It's a b**** to get the straight 63 mm hose to stretch onto the ic, but it can be done. Soaking the hose in hot water makes it slightly more flexible.
    Markus

'94 Kristallsilber-metallic S2 Avant.

Comment

no need to take the exisiting seal out. i changed it at the same time with a new one and for the sake of 87p for it from the stealers there didnt seem much point in not doing it.

Greg
      Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

I removed my oring to make fitting much easier. Old one was mashed and I couldn't get a spare in time.
        1995 S2 Avant with some upgrades

Designun Limited....
        Aerospace, Space and Motorsport Design Consultancy and hardware supply.

Comment

It doesnt need the o ring as the hose is replacing the o ring. But if it will fit back in then fit it, otherwise chuck it in the bin.
          sigpic
          Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
          Audi UR Quattro
          Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
          Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
          Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

I also have Mark H mod + O ring
            RS2 chip by mihnea,PKM short IM, forge dump valve, 3" custom stainless exhaust, 18"X8" Porsche 996 rims, conti contact 245/35 Front 225/40 Rear, QR sport top mount, Powerflex bushes, aloy sub frame bushes, neuspeed 19mm RARB,Hard tranny mount, V8 torsen on RS2

Comment

Working...
            X