How to remove doorpanel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to remove doorpanel?

Does anybody have a picture, where i can see which bolts and so on, that I need to remove to take the doorpanel off?

Jonas
    Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Jonas
    Here's a description. Sorry no pics. Fish around with a 4mm allen key for the hex bolts that hold the handle on, you only have to loosen them, not remove them completely.

HTH

"Open driver's door. Make sure that the window is in the up position. Remove the armrest (three 4mm hex bolts, which you may have to fish around for). Disconnect the window, seat memory, and mirror controls. This may also be a good time to replace the burned out LEDs in the respective switches. Remove the two L-shaped metal tabs which are held in place with philips headed screws. Remove a philips screw and its washer from the B-pillar edge of the door frame. Pull and hold the inside door release handle while removing its philips screw. Gently push the handle forward towards the A-pillar. Pull it out, remove the foam pad on the back, the retaining clip for the cable, and then remove the hook on the cable end from the handle. While gently pulling up on the inner door panel, pull the electrical connectors through the access holes, and remove the panel from the door."

I got it from here ..

http://20v.org/doorroof.htm#lock

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
    sigpic

Comment

I don't have a 4mm hex head on my 90 coupe arm rest screws. it is I think a T20 Torx screw. I cut the handle off to make it fit better. Maybe T25
      David

Comment

Working...
      X