Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heater Matrix Removal With Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I'll take pictures of the whole lot being refitted. Don't know how to post phone pics on the forum but I CAN do WhatsApp.

    PM me your number.

    Comment


    • #32
      PMd

      Comment


      • #33
        pm'd

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by John.
          I'll take pictures of the whole lot being refitted. Don't know how to post phone pics on the forum but I CAN do WhatsApp.

          PM me your number.
          Use Tapatalk on your phone to access the forum, you can post pics direct.

          S2 Coupe 3B Project


          Ur quattro restoration

          S2 Avant

          Boost is the new rock and roll!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by newsh View Post

            Use Tapatalk on your phone to access the forum, you can post pics direct.
            Trying this now with no success .....think it's what's called a user issue!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by John.

              Trying this now with no success .....think it's what's called a user issue!


              Test picture.



              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #37
                It worked !

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by John.
                  It worked !
                  There you go!

                  S2 Coupe 3B Project


                  Ur quattro restoration

                  S2 Avant

                  Boost is the new rock and roll!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    John what was the price off the heater matrix and were did you get it from.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by LSG View Post
                      John what was the price off the heater matrix and were did you get it from.
                      It was from an e-bay seller and was under 20 quid delivered.

                      mjd128 was the seller.
                      Last edited by John.; 17th January 2019, 07:38. Reason: ebay seller name

                      Comment


                      • #41



                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Above pics were taken on the way back in (I think?!) Sorry if they're a bit random but being honest I wasn't in the mood for taking pics...….awkward job getting the dash back in on your own!


                          For reference, car is a tdi, RHD, has Procon-Ten, no AC, no cruise control, no air-bags.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by John. View Post

                            It was from an e-bay seller and was under 20 quid delivered.

                            mjd128 was the seller.
                            Flippin Eck that was a good find. I think I payed £22.50 for the same make. Nice its done though. My one on the 2.3 10 v coupe aka the Kennel was not to messy inside but Brian Smiths S2 was very bad and leaked on to the carpet. Took some time to clean the old foam and coolant out where the matrix sits. Not a hard job just takes time to do it properly.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X