Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The parameters of the launch control with stock turbo kkk7000.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The parameters of the launch control with stock turbo kkk7000.

Guys, what parameters to use for hard LC?
    Do these
    LC ignition Retard rpm - 3800
    LC ignition cut rpm - 4000
    LC fuel cut rpm - 4100
    LC ignition angle - 7.5

Retards work, boost 1 bar, but the rpm does not freeze at 4000-4100 rpm. The engine continues to spin. What am I doing wrong?

Is the rpm only higher or doesn't work the cut? ign cut should hold the engine speed down - maybe not exact on the rpm you setted caused by the acceleration of all parts?!

Comment

Originally posted by Acki View Post
      Is the rpm only higher or doesn't work the cut? ign cut should hold the engine speed down - maybe not exact on the rpm you setted caused by the acceleration of all parts?!
      Yes, the cut does not work. The engine continues to increase speed. Retard at 3800rpm is activated.

Comment

what is this for AAN or 3B? if using my stuff from 3B patch the throttle has to be pressed down above 90% for the cut to activate. this is how i keep the spark cut from interfering with daily driving since 3B has no wheel speed input.
        "The really good drivers got the bugs on the side windows." Walter Röhrl

Comment

Originally posted by vwnut8392 View Post
          what is this for AAN or 3B? if using my stuff from 3B patch the throttle has to be pressed down above 90% for the cut to activate. this is how i keep the spark cut from interfering with daily driving since 3B has no wheel speed input.
          AAN s6 c4

Comment

Originally posted by jonn48 View Post

AAN s6 c4
            they are whatever you want them to be. if you want it to make 5psi you adjust till you get that, if you want 10psi at launch you adjust till you get that. there is no set in stone configuration for it.
            "The really good drivers got the bugs on the side windows." Walter Röhrl

Comment

Working...
            X