Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exchange of experience setting m.2.3.2 for beginners.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, look at this ignition map. Is the optimum angle at low loads? Stock compression ratio
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

There is a max pre ignition angle maximum
      in the ECM. 37.5 pre ignition I think is the maximum.

At my V8 I raised the angle until knock detection worked. At low load the knock detection isn’t active but you feel if the engine has more powe or not. Test it during constant driving.

Comment

Originally posted by vwnut8392 View Post

find a program called fairdell hexcmp2, you can view 2 bin files at the same time and see the differences plus copy data from one to the other really easy with that program.
        By the way, in the tuner pro found a tool to compare the hex. I tried to copy from rs2 code to the above addresses, increasing the speed of the AC did not work. Then I tried to write the rs2 chip to the emulator. Increasing the speed does not work too! It only works on AAN files, but since I don't have enough programming knowledge, I can't find the hex address for the AC function.

Comment

There was an incomprehensible problem. At 5200 rpm, for unknown reasons, the n75 drops to 0, and the power drops accordingly. Screen and log file I ask for help
          This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Hi
            attach complete txt log file and pic from max boost pressure map values.
            You should explain what is your ecu (AAN, RS2, MAP sensor (2.5; 3.0, 4 bar, stock Bocsh or MPX6300,400)), what is your settings in Winlog (Logger configuration - map sensor type) and what is the main version of ecu soft, Prjmod SD or stock or ... to be to have more base info.

Comment

[QUOTE = d_anev; n2056088] Привет
              приложить полный файл журнала TXT и рис из значений карты максимального давления наддува.
              Вы должны объяснить, какой у вас блок управления (датчик AAN, RS2, MAP (2,5; 3,0, 4 бара, стандартный Bocsh или MPX6300,400)), каковы ваши настройки в Winlog (конфигурация Logger - тип датчика карты) и что является основным версия ecu soft, Prjmod SD или стоковая или ... чтобы иметь больше базовой информации. [/ QUOTE]

Карта mpxhz6400a, чип наддува с сайта m2.3.2, топливный чип сделан на основе файла Big Turbo с m2.3.2. Настройки и настройки winlog тоже от Дмитрия Прж. Лог-файл прикреплю позже.

Comment

Originally posted by jonn48 View Post
                There was an incomprehensible problem. At 5200 rpm, for unknown reasons, the n75 drops to 0, and the power drops accordingly. Screen and log file I ask for help
                Did anybody have time to look into this? I'm having this exact same problem, and i think all stock files from m232.org have this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Acki View Post
                  Change the hex at this lines back to original code RS2 code and then you can adjust the "additional air" via stepper.
                  You need to adjust air when ignition change isn't enough... ignition is faster than air stepper but sometimes not enough

83DF is setting the target rpm when AC is activated. (10 is the factor)

This is done in 4565, it's also removed.

code:00004565 code_4565: ; CODE XREF: code_44F1_IdleControl+6F↑j
                  code:00004565 lcall code_FF9_tableAccess ; 9BA0 / 9BAA
                  code:00004568 mov R5, A ; Move (Op1 <- Op2)
                  code:00004569 jb RAM_20.4, code_4578 ; Jump if Bit is set
                  code:0000456C jnb RAM_20.6, code_4578 ; Jump if Bit is clear
                  code:0000456F mov A, #2 ; Move (Op1 <- Op2)
                  code:00004571 movc A, @A+DPTR ; 83DF NSAC - min engine speed for AC
                  code:00004572 cjne A, RAM_5, code_4575 ; Compare Operands and JNE
                  code:00004575 code_4575: ; CODE XREF: code_44F1_IdleControl+81↑j
                  code:00004575 jc code_4578 ; Jump if Carry is set
                  code:00004577 mov R5, A ; Move (Op1 <- Op2)

/edit:
                  Is also removed in fuelcutoff routine.
                  1C6E mov C, RAM_20.6
                  But this only affects the rpm change for fuel cut during AC on
                  Hello guys. Again it is time to use the air conditioner and again the problem of increasing idle speed is relevant. I tried to do everything as written above, copied hex to the specified addresses and inserted it into my file, I made a scalar in the xdf file to the address 83df, but this did not help. Raising does not work. On the original rs2 file, the enhancement also does not occur. I do not have enough knowledge in disassembling, so I ask for help with this problem. How to make the increase in speed like the stock and tuning AAN files?

Comment

Hello guys. Again it is time to use the air conditioner and again the problem of increasing idle speed is relevant. I tried to do everything as written above, copied hex to the specified addresses and inserted it into my file, I made a scalar in the xdf file to the address 83df, but this did not help. Raising does not work. On the original rs2 file, the enhancement also does not occur. I do not have enough knowledge in disassembling, so I ask for help with this problem. How to make the increase in speed like the stock and tuning AAN files?
                    for a simple cheat just raise the setpoint RPM from 800 to around 950RPM. thats what i did on my car for now and that was enough to compensate for the AC being on. never looked into the code Acki posted but i will now because i have had this issue on several other cars with the AC mapping not having an affect on the cars.
                    "The really good drivers got the bugs on the side windows." Walter Röhrl

Comment

for a simple cheat just raise the setpoint RPM from 800 to around 950RPM. thats what i did on my car for now and that was enough to compensate for the AC being on. never looked into the code Acki posted but i will now because i have had this issue on several other cars with the AC mapping not having an affect on the cars.
                      Thank you, this is a logical decision for the summer period, when AC is constantly on.

Comment

Does ecu rs2 use another pin to get AC signal? Same 41 pin?

Comment

This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Does ecu rs2 use another pin to get AC signal? Same 41 pin?
                            S2 ABY ECU definitely uses pin 41 for A/C input signal, should be the same for ADU.

Comment

Originally posted by _ShurikeN View Post

S2 ABY ECU definitely uses pin 41 for A/C input signal, should be the same for ADU.
                              For some reason, on the original rs2 chip, there is also no increase in speed and a no switch to the "idle isv linearization AC on." I see it in trace mode with emulator in tuner pro. Could the removal of R660 somehow influence this?
                              Last edited by jonn48; 3 July 2019, 15:54.

Comment

Working on the same for my V8. The "extra air" via the idle valve doesn't work - I will check it and keep you updated!

Comment

Working...
                                X