Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exchange of experience setting m.2.3.2 for beginners.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonn48 View Post

What performance values ​​did you have for stock injectors?
    I'm not quite sure what you mean by that? With stock injectors I used stock_AANABY file where fueling was unmodified.

This issue is now solved, as member -ice- said I needed to add fuel to appropriate cells in warmup enrichment tables + I overlooked my VE table in idle area, which is now setup in such way that with cold engine more fuel is delivered and with warm engine the fuel stays the same as before.

Comment

Originally posted by tekstil View Post

I'm not quite sure what you mean by that? With stock injectors I used stock_AANABY file where fueling was unmodified.

This issue is now solved, as member -ice- said I needed to add fuel to appropriate cells in warmup enrichment tables + I overlooked my VE table in idle area, which is now setup in such way that with cold engine more fuel is delivered and with warm engine the fuel stays the same as before.

Using this file with other injectors, changing the performance constant accordingly, I got a lean mixture every time. From this I concluded that the 280cc constant is not correct for stock injectors. Having adjusted the mixture on the Bosch 550cc injectors, I got the same mixture on the stock injectors, specifying the constant 300cc. I can share with you a fuel file with ve configured and cold start, also configured to increase revs when the air conditioner is turned on.

Comment

Hi,
        has anybody solved the problem with using fuel cut when LC is enabled?

Comment

Originally posted by macof View Post
          Hi,
          has anybody solved the problem with using fuel cut when LC is enabled?

I can give you a basic file where launch control works and speed increase when the air conditioner is turned on.

Comment

You have PM

Comment

My friend and I set up his Audi 80 B4 with AAN We are in different cities, we configured using logs, so it was not easy and there is still potential for additional configuration. Turbine 26/27 at Turbosystems housing, Bosch 980cc, stock engine.
              Attached Files

Comment

A little more boost and angle
                Attached Files

Comment

We installed a 7A exhaust camshaft and increased the boost to 2.6 bar.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Jonn that's a very impressive time - well done.
                    whats the full turbo spec? did you measure exhaust manifold back pressure?
                    Flat shift?
                    Also did you confirm det with some det can's?
                    Last edited by bobby singh; 22 December 2023, 18:06.

Comment

Originally posted by bobby singh View Post
                      Flat shift?
                      Hello Bobby! The turbine is assembled on a KKK cartridge, the hot wheel is equipped with 9 blades 58mm output, housing turbo systems 10cm³, compressor wheel 59/71. In the engine, only the exhaust camshaft was replaced with a 7A, the rest is stock.

Comment

Flatshift is not used, the driver changes gears very quickly) The back pressure was not measured, the car will soon go to the dyno, then the connecting rods will probably be replaced and we will continue tuning

Comment

Flat shift?
                          IMG-20231229-WA0084.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by jonn48 View Post
                            Thats very impressive power for stock engine - I thought limit was around 500nm for stock rods?
                            E85?

Comment

Thats very impressive power for stock engine - I thought limit was around 500nm for stock rods?
                              E85?
                              Depends on the speed at which the torque is maximum. Surely these 670nm will break the connecting rod at 3500rpm. Not E85, 100 octane from a regular gas station.

Comment

This is already s6c4 on a 26/27 hybrid and stock hot housing. boost until 2bar
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X