Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 Avant/sedan springs. Options?

Hi,

One of my spring on S2 in broken. I need to replace it.
    Does someone know where i can get lowering spring?
    Ideally i prefer if they are little lower than original(1-2 cm).

Many thanks!

No one?

Comment

You could try the H&R kit. Others have had custom springs made or switched to KW's
      Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

As Greg says KW 1 if your budget can extend that far. H&R springs lower a B4q beautifully, and give it a great 'stance', but it is a stiffer ride than standard, and you'll need resh Sachs or Boge Shocks, if you don't want the extra stiffness of Bilstein. The H&Rs will not work well with old tired shocks as they won't be able to damp / adequately control the stiffness of the H&Rs.

HTH a bit, but tbh, it depends what you want from your car - daily comfort or more track focused - Await your reply.

Thanks.

Comment

There is a single S2/RS2 spring for sale on ebay at the moment. Handy if you just want to replace what's broken!
          Nothelle S2 Avant
          Black Ur project
          Ocianic Ur project gone
          S2 Coupe project gone
          Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Thank you for your help. I will love to have KW1-s but its out of budget right now. They cost 1200€ sadly.
            I know that mt shock also have little tired and need to change. So i need to buy Bilstein B6 someday.
            I dont want that my car is like on tracks, it is daily driver and i want comfort. H&R i have heard is not good choice because its very hard.
            What optsions i still have? In BMW i have using KW springs and they are like a dream. Compared oem springs they are more comfort and in track they are firm. How they do that?

Comment

More help please

Comment

I have heard that HR springs are horrible options to S2. Also there are diffrent types of HR springs to my S2. I dont know what code is right..?

Comment

I have a set of S2coupe springs that have been professionally shortened, painted and never used, willing to sell.. I bought them from a forum member.

Edit: Sorry, just noticed, you need springs for an Avant!
                  Last edited by newsh; 19 February 2018, 22:59.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by newsh View Post
                    I have a set of S2coupe springs that have been professionally shortened, painted and never used, willing to sell.. I bought them from a forum member.

Edit: Sorry, just noticed, you need springs for an Avant!
                    Hi, Yes for avant/sedan. But front spring are the same i think?

Comment

Working...
                    X