No announcement yet.

Need new suspension!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newsh, mine arent top adjustables. U need to adjust them before installing them. Mine were 1 turn front and half a turn at the back. I know somw have gone for 1.5 for fronts and 1 for back.

Word of warning tho. I was 4 down in my car today. went over a ramp (the layered rubber ones) slow as possible and then a huge 'THUNK', friggin ramps!!!!!
    Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by AbsS2
      Newsh, mine arent top adjustables. U need to adjust them before installing them. Mine were 1 turn front and half a turn at the back. I know somw have gone for 1.5 for fronts and 1 for back.

Word of warning tho. I was 4 down in my car today. went over a ramp (the layered rubber ones) slow as possible and then a huge 'THUNK', friggin ramps!!!!!
      Abs, thats really useful info, thanks, I may well go for a set of these tomorrow if the other kind are not available, I really want to take the car to Cornwall next weekend. I'll stay with stock springs for the time being.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
      sigpic

Comment

Got a pair of the normal pre-adjust type this morning from Camberley Auto Factors. If I hadn't had a blown shock and need the car ASAP then I would prolly have waited for the "top adjustables". Seems a bit of a wind up to have an adjustment you can't get at...

Have set them 1 turn in from soft. Will let you know how they go.

Andy, sorry, I hijacked your thread

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X