No announcement yet.

Top Mount Saga continues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading this thread makes me very glad I opted for Mance's Pro-Mounts on the front when they were still available. (Almost 6 years on and still no issues).. ..

It a shame no-one took over his design and continued manufacturing these.

Comment

Originally posted by mouse View Post
      Reading this thread makes me very glad I opted for Mance's Pro-Mounts on the front when they were still available. (Almost 6 years on and still no issues).. ..

It a shame no-one took over his design and continued manufacturing these.
      I'm not sure he's offered it for the taking.
      1995 1PissedOff90sigpic1991 USDM CQ 7aT

Comment

Originally posted by AndyCoupe77 View Post
        Can anyone recommend some top mounts? I am about to change mine, they've been on for about 3 years and have started to knock....
        HELP GURU'S REQUIRED I've been to TPS today to order The Rs2 blue top mounts and they are no longer available + was going to order nuts and bolts that's required for front strut to hub and new lower ball joint nuts and pincher bolts.As I'm putting Bilstien B6's in. They wanted £40 for a hand full of nuts and bolts and that was at trade discount. so after picking my self up off the floor I left, and left empty handed.Any recommendations for these as I'm in process of sourcing braided brake hose,rear discs and pads, tyres and some paint work so trying to keep costs down lol

Comment

Originally posted by gadget6970 View Post
          HELP GURU'S REQUIRED I've been to TPS today to order The Rs2 blue top mounts and they are no longer available + was going to order nuts and bolts that's required for front strut to hub and new lower ball joint nuts and pincher bolts.As I'm putting Bilstien B6's in. They wanted £40 for a hand full of nuts and bolts and that was at trade discount. so after picking my self up off the floor I left, and left empty handed.Any recommendations for these as I'm in process of sourcing braided brake hose,rear discs and pads, tyres and some paint work so trying to keep costs down lol
          What did you do in the end re the nuts and bolts, and how is your suspension now ?

Thanks for any updates.

Comment

Howdy fella, I sourced all the nuts and bolts for the suspension legs, ball joints and etc for under a £5 from a company in derby called www.pughandsanders.co.uk I get specs off Audi or Tps or net and go to these guys and I get the goods for a fraction of the cost.

Comment

Working...
            X