Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
    Hi Stefano

Unfortunately this will not work with standard B3/B4 suspension, because the upper spring perch is a different design.

I am working on a new top mount design at the moment which will hopefully bridge the gap between weak OEM pattern top mounts and harsh solid alloy items so be perfect for a road car.
    Hi Error404, just wondering if you've come up with a top mount which will fit OEM shocks/struts? I'm interested in something more permanent and long lasting on the front.... cheers Al.
    :wave: :thumbs:

Comment

Just taken the rear o/s coilover off the car as I have a rattling noise coming from it, on uneven roads mostly not so on bad on main roads. I have Albert off set top mounts fitted and the mount is really loose on the shock flopping about would be a better description there is no more adjustment on the nut that keeps it on so I’m wondering if the mount is knackered or something else. When it was on the car you can feel a slight movement when you shook the coilover any advice appreciate d thanks

Comment

Working...
      X