Upgraded gear/tranny mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
    nice, I'm interested. Have you costed them yet Kev?
    Not yet, just waiting for more feedback, Brian seems quite happy with them, just waiting for Will to have a play.
    Price wont be much more than the track-spec, otherwise people wont buy them.

Best thing about these is, that anyone who has bought the solid mounts from me and wants to change to these ones, only has to buy to upper section and change them

Comment

Whats the likelihood of having another tester set by tue/wed? As I need to invest in new mounts as the old ones have been torn clean apart and my engine is going back in over the weekend.

PM me if preferred.

Cheers JP
      UrS6 Stroker + HTA3586 =

Comment

Porsche 911 club sport motor mounts work very well in this application as well BTDT.

HTH
        www.quattro.ca
        B2: 82 Urq into Sport quattro, 82 4000 2-door, 83 80q 2 Door, 83 Ur-q CDN, 85 Ur-q Euro with 3B, 86 4kq, 59,000km
        B3/B4: 91 CQ, 93 90q 2.5TDI, 94 80q avant 2.5tdi, 94 S2 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by ralleyquattro View Post
          Porsche 911 club sport motor mounts work very well in this application as well BTDT.

HTH
          any idea on price?

Comment

Originally posted by RWD19T View Post
            Whats the likelihood of having another tester set by tue/wed? As I need to invest in new mounts as the old ones have been torn clean apart and my engine is going back in over the weekend.

PM me if preferred.

Cheers JP
            If your talking about the gearbox mounts, i can have a word with Will, see if he is gonna get chance to try them, he,s supposed to be coming up to see me this week/nxt.
            I can ask him to bring them back, and post them on.

As for price,

£105 a pair delivered, the poly is much more expensive than Delrin and a bit more machining time goes into them.

Cheers

Kev

Comment

Gearbox mounts are fine on mine it's the engine mounts that take a hammering.

like the idea of the poly insert onto the Delrin. As I'm still using the S6 on the road so going totally solid is too much.
              UrS6 Stroker + HTA3586 =

Comment

Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
                any idea on price?
                On this side of the pond they are about $45 each.
                www.quattro.ca
                B2: 82 Urq into Sport quattro, 82 4000 2-door, 83 80q 2 Door, 83 Ur-q CDN, 85 Ur-q Euro with 3B, 86 4kq, 59,000km
                B3/B4: 91 CQ, 93 90q 2.5TDI, 94 80q avant 2.5tdi, 94 S2 Avant

Comment

Working...
                X