s4 wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got mine from A C Services on 01278 663699

Ring them for anything that isn't listed (5 x 112 57.1 10mm)

this is his ebay account
    Mark

Race Clio RS197

S2 Coupe ABY (Green) - RIP
    S2 Coupe ABY (Blue) - Sold

Comment

Cheers mate i just sent him an email so ill see what happens. Do u no if i would need longer bolts? Cheers
      3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

Comment

Originally posted by stevieyid
        Just had a look on this web site for some spacers:http://www.performancefx.net/wsaudi.htm The only 5x112 stud pattern spacers does not have the s2 listed but they should be ok am i correct? Also im a bit confused as to whether i can run the normal bolts with these. Has anyone put s4 wheels on there s2? Cheers
        Looks ok, PCD is the same as a 200, says longer bolts are supplied where needed..

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
        sigpic

Comment

OK I see, according to this page http://www.performancefx.net/wsnotes.htm the 10mm spacers being type 13, are fitted using the original bolts, I think you need to take one of your wheel bolts out and poke it through one of the S4 wheels and make sure you have at least 25mm sticking through.. 10mm for the spacer and 15mm for the thread. I would think that would be enough. Have you actually got the S4 wheels yet?

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
          sigpic

Comment

hi

i also have a set of S4 17" WHEELS
            my car is lowered with H&R springs, and yhe wheel toutches the steering joint.

So im looking for 10mm spacers with a lip on it, so i get the wheel mounted right.
            stock on my S2 there is a lip about 10-15mm. does it work if i put a spacer on there ?
            Do some one have the H&R Part nr for 10mm spcers with mounting lip.

Best regards /Pelle
            sigpic
            Audi S2 Coupe - 92
            Koni + H&R. PowerFlex bushes. 3" Exhaust
            RS2 IC. RS2 TURBO. RS2 EX MAINFOLD
            Best ET 2006 13.8 @ 157 Km/h (Stock turbo and EX mainfold)
            Best ET 2007 12.78 402m, 0-62mph: 4.2 sec, Speed: 175 km/h (GTEC)(1.1bar)
            Best ET 2007 201m 8.15@140km/h
            Best ET 2008 402m 12.34@177km/h
            My Project
            http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16997

Comment

Just had a look on this web site for some spacers:http://www.performancefx.net/wsaudi.htm The only 5x112 stud pattern spacers does not have the s2 listed but they should be ok am i correct? Also im a bit confused as to whether i can run the normal bolts with these. Has anyone put s4 wheels on there s2? Cheers
              When I ran S4 wheels with H&R 8mm lip spacers on my coupe, I ran 35mm bolts. Stock wheel bolt is 27mm.

Greg W.
              They can have my car when they pry my cold dead fingers from the steering wheel.

Comment

Thanks john for your help. I have just emailed a bloke on ebay that Rotorboy suggested and he said i would need longer bolts he said he would be able to supply 43mm bolts that should do the job i think. Also he asked if i needed radius seat bolts or tapered seats bolts, what ones do i need? Thanks again for your help
                3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

Comment

Audi wheels have radius seats.
                  Kingdoms are run by Kings, Dictatorships are run by Dictators.
                  England must be a Country. :mischeif:

Comment

Thanks john for your help. I have just emailed a bloke on ebay that Rotorboy suggested and he said i would need longer bolts he said he would be able to supply 43mm bolts that should do the job i think. Also he asked if i needed radius seat bolts or tapered seats bolts, what ones do i need? Thanks again for your help

If they are genuine Audi wheels Radius!!!!

Comment

Cheers guys two prompt relys in the space of a minute this forum is good. They are genuine audi wheels so i guess i will go for them. Will 43mm bolts be sufficient?

Comment

Comfused

I have been at my local H&R dealer and they said that there is no spacer 5/112 8mm or 10mm
                        with the LIP!!

Im really confused i really whant 10 or 8mm spacers with the steering lip for
                        my wheels.

Is there any other spacer/brand ??

Best Regards
                        sigpic
                        Audi S2 Coupe - 92
                        Koni + H&R. PowerFlex bushes. 3" Exhaust
                        RS2 IC. RS2 TURBO. RS2 EX MAINFOLD
                        Best ET 2006 13.8 @ 157 Km/h (Stock turbo and EX mainfold)
                        Best ET 2007 12.78 402m, 0-62mph: 4.2 sec, Speed: 175 km/h (GTEC)(1.1bar)
                        Best ET 2007 201m 8.15@140km/h
                        Best ET 2008 402m 12.34@177km/h
                        My Project
                        http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16997

Comment

Originally posted by Eriksson
                          I have been at my local H&R dealer and they said that there is no spacer 5/112 8mm or 10mm
                          with the LIP!!

Im really confused i really whant 10 or 8mm spacers with the steering lip for
                          my wheels.

Is there any other spacer/brand ??

Best Regards
                          Hi,
                          I sent Eriksson a PM on this, but just to let others know that are trying the S4 Wheels, H&R does have a 8mm spacer with a lip. You won't see it in their online catalog, I checked, and their regular catalog only has it as a footnote.

I knew they made them as I had purchased a set. The H&R part number is:

and your supplier will find it in the footnotes. In the States catalog it is Footnote #18.

This picture is of that spacer:

Hope this helps.

Greg W.
                          They can have my car when they pry my cold dead fingers from the steering wheel.

Comment

Right finally going to order my spacers and bolts just one thing before i pay. I have been in contact with AC Services as suggested earlier and the only bolts they can supply me is 43mm. He said i will have to cut the bolts & chamfer the ends, do u no where or how to do this? Would i have to do this with 43mm bolts or should they be ok? Thanks again

Comment

my spaces came with 2 sets of bolts ,radius and tappered.
                              sigpic

Comment

the ones im getting are radius which i think are ok for the original audi wheels. how can i cut them down? or will 43mm be ok?

Comment

Working...
                                X