Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

s6 Alloys; Wheel Trim Identification Please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've very little history with the car other than a stamped service record. When you say black chrome.. The trim around the grille is black, the internal door handles are black; I'd assumed a previous owner had done that stuff. I don't have the original stereo so would appreciate some info on that please if you get some time?

Have you got carbon trims then? Those wheels in black must give the car a really mean look. S6+ seats, I've black leather with the thigh supports are those the ones? Feel like you're sitting in your favourite arm chair
    Shane

Comment

This is the same wheel I have on my S6, I had mine sprayed a dark grey to match the centre cap.

Comment

Originally posted by s2_wot View Post
        I've very little history with the car other than a stamped service record. When you say black chrome.. The trim around the grille is black, the internal door handles are black; I'd assumed a previous owner had done that stuff. I don't have the original stereo so would appreciate some info on that please if you get some time?

Have you got carbon trims then? Those wheels in black must give the car a really mean look. S6+ seats, I've black leather with the thigh supports are those the ones? Feel like you're sitting in your favourite arm chair
        All the window trim and front grill comes as black instead of chrome.

My seats are half leathers with blue alcantara, with electric positioning and heating.

The stereo system is a Bose unit with a subwoofer sitting in the rear quarter panel.

some pics on first page of project thread here http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43652
        UrS6 Stroker + HTA3586 =

Comment

Slightly off topic, but what is the et or the S6+ wheels? I've always loved them.

Comment

I think I dragged the subject way off topic when I started talking about seats and trims. The rims are 8 x 17 with ET40.

Looks like I missed out on a lot of the S6+ equipment, but not bad for a car I originally bought to rip the engine out of. I got to like it driving it then...
            Shane

Comment

Great Success!!

Just to complete the topic I collected my new trims today. Not a 100% colour match TBH but definitely cleaner looking than the ones that came with it. TT part number as suggested by Ben.

Shane

Comment

sigpic

New S2 - S8 & RS2 -RS6 Keyrings

Comment

Working...
                X