Audi K jetronic injector 0 437 502 043 Alternative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi K jetronic injector 0 437 502 043 Alternative

Hello i was in the process of restoring my daily driver, an 100 2.3 NG with the K Jetronic system.

While taking care of the fuel system, i've found that 5 out of 5 injectors are dead, code 0 437 502 043, i would like to know if the alternative MB injectors found on the e190, code 0437502047, can be used.. from the first sight i can notice the thread is different... But at the same time i found someone saying these were a good alternative, having similar flow and soo on ....
    Has anyone gone this route ?

Dunno anything about K-Jet, but, if thread's different, forget it ...
    According to ETKA the NG should have injectors w/part# 035133551F

Comment

I guess they're just blocked with gum from bad fuel /ethanol. Have you tried soaking them in fuel system cleaner?

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by newsh View Post
        I guess they're just blocked with gum from bad fuel /ethanol. Have you tried soaking them in fuel system cleaner?
        Good suggestion.
        Doubtful that they have all failed at the same time, left unused for a long time?

Comment

Search the Bosch number, how have you confirmed all 5 have failed, what have you done to test them.?

Comment

The car had a CNG conversion from the previous owner, while in process of removing everything, cleaning it, replacing whats needed... I've decided to send the clogged injectors, all 5..., to be cleaned, they returned from the shop and they are pissing everywhere now... so need replacing.

Comment

Working...
            X