No announcement yet.

Carbondesign RS2 lower door trims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, its in progress. Its will be the first thing to write here, if start selling.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Real carbon parts for S2 and RS2. Check Carbondesign on facebook

Comment

• Nice work! I would like to order one paintable set please.

Comment

• Everyone is waiting for this, it will be celebrated

Comment

• Hell yeah!
          Andreas Lundstroem
          A4 STCC Avant -04
          Audi /S/2/ Sedan -94

prev.
          Audi /S/2/ Coupe -91

Comment

• i hope that we have something to put under the Christmas tree?

Comment

• We have some pause now. I sent 2 set for try to a forum member, who has paint shop. Able to make photos and a good write up about the fitting, problems, wich need to be resolve, modify on the molding. no answer,from him.
              The trims are very close to the finish, but i start to be so dissapointed. I spent a tons of work, money and time. If i dont have the feedback from him, i close this project.
              This was the last set of alu rails, so i cant make more trims for try. I can order 200 meters in one order. I dont want to invest more thousands, if i am not sure it can be perfect.

Comment

• True, true. but I hope that it will be all right.

Comment

• Is the forum member from here or a different forum?

Comment

• Originally posted by A80Avant View Post
                    Is the forum member from here or a different forum?
                    This forum.

Comment

• Oh dear, you know when you get that feeling, I hope I'm wrong.

This ones been running for so long, shame for it to fall flat now.

rs2315.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Very dissapointed. 2 years of nearly there and then poof! All gone.
                        You tried your best aron, sorry to hear you cannot get feed back from that person. A case of "I got mine" I guess.
                        Eric

95 S2 Avant under rebuild.

Comment

• Let's not lose hope. Perhaps naming the member here may increase some pressure

Comment

• Originally posted by A80Avant View Post
                            Let's not lose hope. Perhaps naming the member here may increase some pressure
                            Increasing pressure is not the way on this situation. I offered a free set and all cost of shipping fees, included return the prototype. I dont want to name the member, but he is over 1500 post. I can say he is part of the community.
                            I think he will post to this thread soon and explain everything.

Comment

• If it's who I think it is, he'll not let you down. All good thing come to those who wait
                              sigpic
                              1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
                              1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
                              1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

• Originally posted by AndyP View Post
                                If it's who I think it is, he'll not let you down. All good thing come to those who wait
                                I hope you are right. I never had bad experience with forum member.

Comment

Working...
                                X