Carbondesign RS2 lower door trims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JonRS2 View Post
    Thanks. I think these are the part numbers for the eight RS2 lower door mouldings (not middle door mouldings). See my post on this thread on 22 June 2017 at 22:40. Unless Audi have changed the part numbers.
    Yep! A typo by me ...

Comment

• Thats great news that they're producing them to original standard again and a decent price too, as opposed to what some UK company is now selling them for.

Comment

• Regarding new metal runners, if anyone can supply me with a drawing or part, I have a good sheetmetal company in the UK that can quote competitively for these. I am happy to do the leg work if there are some members interested. Let me know...
        The Perfectionist
        sigpic
        Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

• hey guys does anyone have the part numbers for the MIDDLE door mouldings? Or anyone that reproduces them? Thanks
          - 1995 BLACK S2 ABY

Comment

• Replica of the middle protection strip can be find here

8 Body - Audi onderdelen (classicteilebrunner.ch)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jiri View Post
              Replica of the middle protection strip can be find here

8 Body - Audi onderdelen (classicteilebrunner.ch)
              Ouch! That price ain't great, I bought a set off a guy on fb that was genuine for a lot less. Tot's also does these I believe for less.

Comment

• I'm looking for the right rear passenger door middle strip only... the guy on FB still have parts?

Comment

Working...
                X