Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be interested to know how many 20Vs are left, they must be getting as rare as S2s now.

Comment

Can someone please confirm or deny whether the RS2 was built in sedan. Wiki apparently claims that 4 were built in sedan shape. Can anyone confirm this?
      I also understand that there were 180 RHD avants. FYI, none came to Oz. Oz only got the ABY engined S2 and 25 came here in total.
      Any info on the supposed sedan RS2 would be appreciated.
      Cheers in advance
      Karl
      Oz
      Oct 93 build MY 94 ABY Kingfisher Blue Audi S2 with MD147 turbo :mischeif:u SOLD
      Audi 90 Quattro 20V 1989 7A
      Audi TTRS 2010 APR stage 2 +
      Triumph 675 Street Triple R

Comment

Rumour has it 2 RS2 sedans were built and one survives... I think!

What does everyone else say?
        The Perfectionist
        sigpic
        Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

definitelly 2 built.One is in the underground hangar in audis garage.Im not sure about the others.I have photos of that one

Comment

Originally posted by stiglet View Post
            I'd be interested to know how many 20Vs are left, they must be getting as rare as S2s now.
            CQ20s are way rarer than S2s mate, always were. They only sold circa 500 in the UK
            Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
            Indigo ABY coupé
            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
              CQ20s are way rarer than S2s mate, always were. They only sold circa 500 in the UK
              And think how many of them have been stripped for parts...
              91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
              93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
              94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

Comment

Originally posted by mcandmar View Post
                And think how many of them have been stripped for parts...
                ...or converted to an S2.

Comment

you're making me feel bad about starting messing with mine now
                  Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                  Indigo ABY coupé
                  Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

I already feel bad for scrapping one! Not too sure that my current one is exactly OEM either....

Comment

Originally posted by Tomquattro View Post
                      Im led to believe that there is only 6 RHD Rs blue RS2 left in the UK, here is two of them

The other 3 being the two on pistonheads, one just sold and audi UKs car.
                      My mates got one with only 47k miles on the clock and hes had from new.he lives in mid wales, that the other one you are after, will go around tomorrow and get a pic if you want.

cheers paul
                      LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

Comment

I've seen 3 RS Blue RS2s in Somerset, I know Audiman looks after at least 2 of them, and 2 owners are not members of this forum AFAIK. I can't recall seeing any in Devon or Cornwall though. Did the person lead you to believe there are 6 or 60 RHD RS Blue RS2s in the UK? As RS Blue is THE colour IMHO, so must have been a popular choice.
                        SS

Comment

Mines is safely tucked away for the winter, add another to the list. I would be interested to find out how many there is left no matter what the colour!

Comment

Mines is safely tucked away for the winter, add another to the list. I would be interested to find out how many there is left no matter what the colour!
                            are you in Edinburgh? I've spotted a perfect blue one driving around from time to time. S'that you?
                            Audi B3/B4 Photography group

Comment

Originally posted by paulboy View Post
                              My mates got one with only 47k miles on the clock and hes had from new.he lives in mid wales, that the other one you are after, will go around tomorrow and get a pic if you want.

cheers paul
                              Out of curiosity, where did he buy it from brand new?

Mark
                              '93 Brilliant Blue Audi S2 Avant - Broken again.
                              '98 Tahiti Blue Rover 216SE Coupe
                              '96 Arktiksilber Metallic BMW 525td (E34)
                              '01 Dark Green Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.1LTD
                              '97 Polar White Vauxhall Vectra 2.0Di LS
                              '96 Alpine White Peugeot 306 XLDt

Comment

Originally posted by Heat Seeking Missile View Post
                                Out of curiosity, where did he buy it from brand new?

Mark

Hi mark
                                he got it from shrewsbury audi (Its was called something else then) and sorry its got 43K on the clock, its all as it left the show room,
                                LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

Comment

Working...
                                X