Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of each colour S2 & RS2's are there?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paintwork choice on UK spec RS2s was very limited as were other options. All mainland UK RS2 were sold through Audi dealers.
    When ordering my RS2 I tried to order a different colour to those standard to the UK - in fact I wanted one of the continental RS2 colours but Audi UK would not produce it despite me being happy to pay extra and despite the dealer principle getting involved. I also tried to get other continental spec items added into my RS2 such as heated seats but again Audi UK could not get Audi to produce the car. The only non standard item I succeeded in having built (or omitted in this case) was the deletion of the sunroof.
    The only UK spec RS2 I know of painted in a colour other than those in the UK RS2 brochure is the Scottish Pearl White one which was ordered by the dealer principle of a large Scottish Audi dealership - he must have had some special connections at Audi AG to get this built.

Comment

• Was the S2 available in Nogaro blue?
      *1986 ur quattro,2.5 stroker
      *1995 Nogaro Blue RS2,Md357
      *1991 RR 20v quattro
      *2000 Nogaro Blue RS4,RS6 turbos,tubulars,custom 3" downpipes,Miltek,FMIC,big injectors,RS6 big brakes,RNS-E satnav/TV,592bhp/600lbs

Comment

• AFAIK Noggy Blue and Polar Silver were the two RS-only colours (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Originally posted by scillyisles View Post
        When ordering my RS2
        This alone makes me jealous.

I was 3 when the RS2 came out. Can't imagine what must have been like getting one brand new, at the time.
        1993 ABY Coupe | BMW R1200 GS
        A6 3.0 TDI Quattro (aka Sonic's 'ring support/cargo vehicle )

Comment

• anyone know paintcode for volcano red? also wasnt this off the ur quattro?

Comment

• Don't you mean Tornado red( LY3D)?
            Last edited by Nuvo; 11 July 2011, 15:43.

Comment

• anyone know the paintcode for my S2 the log book says Aluminium.

Comment

• Originally posted by scillyisles View Post
                The only UK spec RS2 I know of painted in a colour other than those in the UK RS2 brochure is the Scottish Pearl White one which was ordered by the dealer principle of a large Scottish Audi dealership
                Born in Cheshire
                RS2
                80 Sport
                S4
                Ariel Atom

sigpic

Comment

• Just added my Emerald Green Avant, but there is no way of me knowing if it has already been added, at least I dont think so.

Comment

• @Albeau, Your name has been added okay. You can view the poll results here.

Comment

• Cheers

Comment

• as for mine - Titan Grey (LY7P)
                        i recommend black primer though..
                        '93 S2 Avant breaking
                        '95 S6 Avant sold
                        '83 80 Quattro SWB
                        '85 90 Quattro
                        '85 200 Quattro 10V sold

Comment

• Crystal silver LY7T think iv already been added just checked Nuvos link.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlBeau View Post
                            Just added my Emerald Green Avant, but there is no way of me knowing if it has already been added, at least I dont think so.
                            Originally posted by Nuvo View Post
                            @Albeau, Your name has been added okay. You can view the poll results here.
                            @ Nuvo - I think AlBeau meant, added by a previous owner ?? and that there was no way he could check
                            Audi S2 Coupe 1995
                            VW Passat GL5 (hatch) 1986
                            VW Passat GL 1.8 (saloon) 1986
                            Carrera Subway 8

Comment

• @benntenn67, oh yes, I see what you mean. Clearly I've misinterpreted Albeau's question, sorry about that.

Comment

• Hi guys! Sorry for bumping but thought i'd share something.

You could get the rs2 with the porsche color "Speedgelb", only 2 were ever made and 1 is crashed and scrapped in Germany and the other one is in Sweden(or was).
                                I don't know if you had to have some "connection" with audi or something like that to get it but it exists.

Pictures: http://www.garaget.org/?car=130835

Regards

Comment

Working...
                                X