Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of each colour S2 & RS2's are there?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by laser avant s2 View Post
    Alans is rhd for sure, so there may be less than four rhd red ones then
    seen a super clean red one rhd in salisbury taught me a lesson on the motorway

Comment

• well mine says amythyst gery perl effect is this amythyst or greyscratch

Comment

• Would it be possible to get this thread updated/edited as some people don't own the car anymore etc just so people know as the title say who owns what colour and how many are left.

Comment

• good idea but not sure the polls give that flexibility inless Sonic can do some digging and confirm otherwise?
          sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

• Originally posted by s2driveruk View Post
            good idea but not sure the polls give that flexibility inless Sonic can do some digging and confirm otherwise?
            Problem also, that some people that have voted have a S4 or 90 in a set colour and not a S2 or RS2 so it defeats the point of the poll over all.
            I also agree with pete
            Chef

Comment

• Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
              Would it be possible to get this thread updated/edited as some people don't own the car anymore etc just so people know as the title say who owns what colour and how many are left.
              That is an awful lot of work for somebody? How do we know if a member still has a car or has sold it? Also, a lot of people on heer only post occasionally, but may still own the car but don't visit here much.

I can't see a way to accurately capture the correct information.

I don't really understand why the need to know who owns what and its colour anyway?

Sorry.

Cheers,

Steve.
              The Perfectionist
              sigpic
              Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

• Originally posted by terrybullwon View Post
                Problem also, that some people that have voted have a S4 or 90 in a set colour and not a S2 or RS2 so it defeats the point of the poll over all.
                I also agree with pete
                I think the original idea for the poll was to have a "feel" as to what colours there are availiable and provide some rough interesting statistics on forum ownership and roughly how many colour of each car there are...

You will never capture accurate information, without asking people to commit to telling a single point of contact when they change their car!

Cheers,

Steve.

(Christ, I have started to sound like Jamo! )
                The Perfectionist
                sigpic
                Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

• My car is very deep green. BUt I don´t know it´s name
                  photobucket SUCKS
                  sigpic

Comment

• Check the paint code, I suspect it's Ragusa Green if very dark.
                    1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
                    1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
                    1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
                    1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

• I can't find my colour on the list..

Paint code: LY4C

Any idea of what name it has?
                      Audi S2 -1994 | 480 Hp 650 Nm | FlexFuel | MaxxECU | 3" Stainless | Porsche GT3 Front Brakes
                      http://www.garaget.org/?car=52877

Comment

• Googled it and found the name:

Name: BRILLIANT VIOLETT Code: LY4C From: 1992 To: 1993 Type: SOLID
                        Audi S2 -1994 | 480 Hp 650 Nm | FlexFuel | MaxxECU | 3" Stainless | Porsche GT3 Front Brakes
                        http://www.garaget.org/?car=52877

Comment

• I know of a factory painted Guards Red RS2 here in NZ. Would this be the only one in the world?
                          1980 VW Golf GTI Track Car
                          1995 Audi RS2

Comment

• Any new members please get voting on this thread

Comment

• I could be wrong here - but I think it was possible to order the RS2 from new with a selection of Porsche colours so maybe that Guard's Red comes from the porker paint shop.
                              Paul Nugent
                              Webmaster http://S2central.net
                              Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
                              2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
                              2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

• Originally posted by k.alle View Post
                                Googled it and found the name:

Name: BRILLIANT VIOLETT Code: LY4C From: 1992 To: 1993 Type: SOLID
                                According to my info - posted separately elsewhere - I never did get onto a web page yet at S2central.net

LY4C is indeed Brilliant Violet - with a clearcoat and available as normal color on Coupe across most of its life - but it wasn't an S2 color choice - well not in the UK at least.

There must surely have been some unofficial colors that got thru the system in order to secure a sale from customers who flat refused any standard colors.
                                Attached Files
                                Paul Nugent
                                Webmaster http://S2central.net
                                Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
                                2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
                                2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Working...
                                X