Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of each colour S2 & RS2's are there?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emerald green is a pearl yes mate. Nice colour too.
    Probably the best of the greens for me.

Jas..
    2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.
    2004 A4 Avant 1.8T quattro Sport-LE.
    1995 S2 Coupe - sold (sniff)

Comment

Hello. new member here

I ve looked at your poll and would have voted but my cars colour wasnt listed. is this a complete list? the colour of my car is tropical green. havent got my paint code but will let u have it tomo.

Comment

The lifestyle colour supplement is "rocky horse" mate. No-one on this site has it (or if they have they ain't telling).
        The list I put up at the start is what has been gleaned over over 3/4 years.
        Standard colours are covered, but the lifestyle colours aren't complete.
        Yours I've never heard of, hence it's not in the list.
        Hopefully Greg will add it into the poll.
        Stu posted the paint code of LY6L in your other thread, which checks out as Tropical Green in the FA.
        I'm slightly biased, but lifestyle colours are the best
        2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.

Comment

Jas - I'd like to make your day

Here you go.
          Only 1995 mind and no paint codes - just option codes. Some different names. 'Duck egg' blue owners please step forward.

nigelm
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nigelm View Post
            Here you go.
            Only 1995 mind and no paint codes - just option codes. Some different names. 'Duck egg' blue owners please step forward.

nigelm
            Nigel, you little beauty You have made my week, never mind day..
            You can't believe how I've wanted to at least just see that picture.

Thank you
            2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.

Comment

There was a duck egg blue V6 Coupe at the 2005 ADI track day, parked in the carpark and had three S2 badges on it
              Anyway, damn strange colour. Certainly eye catching.
              2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.

Comment

yeah i remember that, certainlylooked err.....unique
                sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

I remember seeing an 80 cabby on fleabay last year in duck egg blue, seller had it descibed as "kind of bluey greeny"
                  Emailed them to tell them the correct colour to help their auction along, got a reply telling me to "**** off and stop winding them up"
                  Nice!!
                  2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.

Comment

Originally posted by Jas11n View Post
                    I remember seeing an 80 cabby on fleabay last year in duck egg blue, seller had it descibed as "kind of bluey greeny"
                    Emailed them to tell them the correct colour to help their auction along, got a reply telling me to "**** off and stop winding them up"
                    Nice!!
                    Ive just seen a duck egg blue cabby last week somewhere in woolyback land not far off Chester le Street Im told, on the way to Ouston. Looked really striking as you say, hell of a weird colour! Was away and around the roundabout before I could get a really good look at it! Wonder if it was the same one

cheers

Paul
                    Trick Pearl White 1992 3B S2 Coupe. Porsche 996 monoblock stopping power! HID Seeing power! Mmmmm Miltek!!!
                    Trick Indigo Pearl B5 S4 Recaros, Bose , Mmmm Miltek!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Does anyone no how many red Rs2's there are in the uk

Comment

I personally know of 2 other than yours
                        S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

someone said that there are only 4 in this country (including mine) just wanted to no if it was true or if some one was tellin porky's.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbash22 View Post
                            someone said that there are only 4 in this country (including mine) just wanted to no if it was true or if some one was tellin porky's.
                            Yours, Alans, one on ebay (unless thats yours) +1 more mmmmm maybe reds not that common after all. Why the bigbash username ? just interested
                            S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

The car is not actually mine its my uncles but he gets me to go on the forums because he and computers don’t mix some how he ends up braking them (he has no patience). And yes the one on ebay is his he doesn’t really want to sell it hens the high ish price. I keep planting lil seeds into his head to try and make him keep it :mischeif: .
                              The username, Basheer is my surname and my friends call me bash, 22 used to be my football shirt in school, i used to shoulder barge people pretty hard off the ball when playing football and people used to say "thats one bigbash" its quite a cheese story thinking of it, but back in school i started using it as my school username and msn username and other things on the internet and its just stayed with me no point changing it all now. Anyway back to the cars are the other cars RHD?

Comment

Alans is rhd for sure, so there may be less than four rhd red ones then

Comment

Working...
                                X