How rubbish are Audi now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJones View Post
    Up date..... ECU on back order surprise surprise..... Hopefully have it by the end of next week, that will be nearly 6 weeks, I'm still not convinced they know what they are doing..
    Will they pressure wash off the moss and wax it, service all the bits that have gone wet/rusty or green, dehumidify the interior and generally show they love you and their premium brand product?... just a thought, that's all...
    85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
    93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

Very much doubt it....

Anyway today I got a "this is very embarrassing Mr Jones" new ECU fitted and as I thought no better...! They have now said that they don't know how to fix it! They say It doesn't have a fuel pressure problem, no mechanical problems and no electrical problems basically no problems at all...

It will tick over fine rev it and 4,5,6 shut down and won't come back alive until the ECU is reset... Now on about flying the Germans over as they don't know what to do and Audi are getting the hump at the cost.... No mention of a sorry or the fact I might have the hump.

I recon a down pipe is blocked cat collapsed or something but I'm not helping them..

Darren

Comment

Shocking
        Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
        Indigo ABY coupé
        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
          Shocking
          I know and we all think a full manufacturers service history adds value.. It proves they are nothing but fitters and hide behind the badge to rob you..

Comment

I think you could reasonably take legal action, if you had the time and inclination.
            I can't believe the arrogance of them to not even apologise
            Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
            Indigo ABY coupé
            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

I know and we all think a full manufacturers service history adds value.. It proves they are nothing but fitters and hide behind the badge to rob you..

How arrogant of them to not actually apologise to you for all your inconvenience,
              just to show their annoyance at what it's costing them. It begs belief.

96 URS6 plus speck saloon
              96 URS6 plus speck estate
              94 2.6 80 Avant
              99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Have they at least given you a courtesy car?
                Audi 90 quattro (Typ 85)
                20v turbo conversion

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post

How arrogant of them to not actually apologise to you for all your inconvenience,
                  just to show their annoyance at what it's costing them. It begs belief.

At least they washed and valeted the car after leaving it in the yard for two months....

No, wait....
                  85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
                  93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Simmonds View Post
                    At least they washed and valeted the car after leaving it in the yard for two months....

No, wait....
                    Yeah i read this and your ironic comment a few posts earlier and thought that's the very least they should do! :roll eyes: Will they though?

96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                    96 URS6 plus speck estate
                    94 2.6 80 Avant
                    99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Appalling
                      I hope the bmw or Merc dealer takes better care of you with your next car.

Comment

Originally posted by jogi730 View Post
                        Have they at least given you a courtesy car?
                        Haha, yes. Believe it or not they hire them and it was pointed out that that's part of Audi's annoyance that they are 1k into that too...

Comment

This is pathetically sad. I have come to the conclusion that the only Audi I will now consider owning would be a UR Quattro. Everything else is either too hard to run, undesirable or requires interaction with a bunch of *u*ktards.

How can they not apologise? Unbelievable.

Comment

reminds me of when I just bought the S2, it felt it had less power and I heard a hissing sound. so after two days at the Audi workshop without them finding what was wrong, I picked it up again. on the plus side: the mechanic had enough pride not to book his hours on my bill because he felt that would be unfair since he hadn't solved the problem.

By then I found this fine site, spent literally a few minutes to do a boost leak test and fixed the problem with a new hose....

Comment

Originally posted by Cottis View Post
                              This is pathetically sad. I have come to the conclusion that the only Audi I will now consider owning would be a UR Quattro. Everything else is either too hard to run, undesirable or requires interaction with a bunch of *u*ktards.

How can they not apologise? Unbelievable.
                              too many NLA issues with them now its easier to say what is still available

Comment

I visited audi years ago and watched them charge an arrogant old man just under £100 to fit a bulb to the rear of his car, he paid it. If he was a bit nicer to me and the other staff I might have helped him and fitted it

Comment

Working...
                                X