Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audi Tradition shopping cart payment broken.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still not working. need some parts to continue my project build . grrr
    Can someone with a trades account have it delivered to separate delivery address?
    1967 fiat 500 future project
    1976 audi 100 coupe S
    1989 vw corrado 16V
    1989 audi 90 quattro 20V sport
    1994 audi RS2 project
    1994 audi RS2 parts car
    1995 audi RS2 project

Comment

Still not working... need parts... *******s!!!
      www.quattro.ca
      B2: 82 Urq into Sport quattro, 82 4000 2-door, 83 80q 2 Door, 83 Ur-q CDN, 85 Ur-q Euro with 3B, 86 4kq, 59,000km
      B3/B4: 91 CQ, 93 90q 2.5TDI, 94 80q avant 2.5tdi, 94 S2 Avant

Comment

Are they for real? Still nothing? What the “funk” are they playing at??
        ATB

RAOUL

Comment

Still not working indeed. Got a reply to my email after ONE month with the basic message as already shown here. On there main page there is still the disclaimer about it not working. I've ordered trough a dealer and had to pay extra compared to ordering directly from audi tradition.
          If you check out BMW and mercedes there classic parts program it's lightyears ahead of what audi is doing. Well at least if I look at there websites.
          Audi should step it up. Showing there older stuff in the museum and adds for brand image but leaving the people still running the classics out in the cold.
          1967 fiat 500 future project
          1976 audi 100 coupe S
          1989 vw corrado 16V
          1989 audi 90 quattro 20V sport
          1994 audi RS2 project
          1994 audi RS2 parts car
          1995 audi RS2 project

Comment

I bought parts for cars from my dealer and Audi uk are adding a load of Audi tax.
            sigpic
            Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
            Audi UR Quattro
            Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
            Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
            Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

Originally posted by Colesy View Post
              I have an active account with them and can order with invoice as a payment method which cuts out this error. Happy to setup another order if anyone needs parts. The parts would have to be delivered to me first though and then sent on.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
              So how do you pay when you get invoice?

ta

Comment

I’ve been trying for weeks myself, and then tried Audi who add a premium onto the order

Comment

IME if tradition charge for example 100€ for a part, Audi UK will charge you £100 for it.

Comment

You must have a good dealer then. My local dealer claims they buy it at retail cost and add a 20% margin, except that the final price is far in excess of that.

Comment

The chap at my local TPS gave me the 'computer says no' response when I was inquiring about a part that was showing as NLA on their ETKA but is listed on Tradition as available. Can they get supplies from Tradition then, or is that only an option from the parts counter at the main stealers?

Comment

TPS cannot supply. ONLY Audi dealers
                        sigpic
                        Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
                        Audi UR Quattro
                        Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

The Tradition website is now down also saying maintenance is being carried out.
                          sigpic
                          Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
                          Audi UR Quattro
                          Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

Here's hoping they actually fix the problem after, what is it, at least two months of downtime? A complete rebuild and more robust site is sorely needed.
                            Last edited by Nuvo; 12 May 2018, 12:32.

Comment

Another intricacy of VAG explained re the TPS / main dealer AT option - everyday's a school day. Thanks for clarifying

Comment

Originally posted by audiman View Post

TPS cannot supply. ONLY Audi dealers
                                Just my tuppence of experience of AT over here.

My Audi dealer left me with the impression that I'd need to deal with Audi Tradition direct myself.

They did concur with my disappointment and confusion as to what a company with the financial resources of Audi could not have a decent web site.

Hopefully this down time of the site is because they're making it 'better' rather than just fixing what they have.

It was suggested to me that I e-mail someone in AT and deal with them directly that way thereby bypassing the AT site somewhat.

Anybody know anyone in AT that they found helpful / contact details ?

Thanks.

You really do have to be committed to and be resilient, not to mention using a good proportion of one's car finances, and sometimes more, on these S cars. It is understandable that owners have to 'give up' and sell and move away into a different motoring world. My own fall back position / safety net is to also have a small Toyota as a go to car to drive when the daily S car is out of commission.

Comment

Working...
                                X