tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tattoo

Bit of a random question, but started getting a tat the other day (not every ones cup of tea i know) had two hours work on it and it was the most painfull thing i've ever gone through (even more painfull than opening my wallet lol) It's a big tat basically my whole arm above elbo a bit round my chest and a bit over my back, got about four or five hours left on it. Anyone know any ideas to releve the pain when i go back????

whisky
    Kingdoms are run by Kings, Dictatorships are run by Dictators.
    England must be a Country. :mischeif:

Comment

Originally posted by BRY View Post
      whisky
      he won't tattoo someone that been drinking he says tat dont come out so good coz you bleed a bit more coz the blood thins

Comment

Sounds like a painful experience most people go for the small one first then move on to bigger size...take it you are in to pain...lol
        93 S2 Avant Parting
        91 URQ RR
        02 A4 tdi Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Knight Rider S4 View Post
          Sounds like a painful experience most people go for the small one first then move on to bigger size...take it you are in to pain...lol
          Wish i was coz this would be right up my street lol but unfortunately it's not. All my mates said it only hurts for about 5min then it goes numb but as the tatoest pointed out to me there tats are quite small. Guess i should have started small, but it was what i wanted and will be worth it (imo) when done, or at least it better be lol

Comment

Hope it's not a girlfriend's name ...always a bad idea!

__MDC__
            Martin Cutting

aka Keeper of "The Teutonic Kitten"

It's not better than sex, but it runs it a close second.

Comment

The outline is always the worst part when they get to the infill they use different needles and it doesn't drag so much.
              I always find the fleshy areas to be worse pain wise.

There isn't really anything you can do to lessen the pain, just think of it as part of the experience, it does help if you have a good pain threshold.
              Corey
              01636 822288

Comment

Pain

Sorry to state the obvious.

Perhaps a painkiller?

e.g. co-codamol

nigelm

Comment

pain i laugh in the face of it you should try mending forklifts for a living then you know about pain
                  never set your expectations to high that way you are never disapointed

Comment

"This thread is usless without pics".......ha ha

I have had three tattoos, the first two went numb after ten minutes, but the last one i had done on the lower of my back was just pure pain for 1 hour 45mins....

but they are worth it when finished. The way i look at it is, this is pain for just a few hours......i'm gonna be married for years to come yet

Comment

Originally posted by denniselbows View Post
                      pain i laugh in the face of it you should try mending forklifts for a living then you know about pain
                      Tell me does this involve axle grease and allot of bending over pain???
                      93 S2 Avant Parting
                      91 URQ RR
                      02 A4 tdi Avant

Comment

Just curious, is there anybody here with a Audi related tattoo??

Comment

Could try one of these skin applied pain relieving gels, but check with your artist first. Stick a picture on here of the work in progress.

Have you told your mum?
                          Carlos.

On the look out for less bits for my s2 saloon project. Now supporting myself by shooting for my food. www.airgunforum.co.uk

Comment

Spoke to the tattooest earler, passed him when i was away to get a paper this morning, he confirmed what you said Cory, he recons that when he's filling in it'll go numb after a bit coz the work will be getting done in close areas rather than on "fresh skin the whole time. And no defenatetly not getting the girlfriends name lol.
                            Will be over 3 weeks befour i'm back to get it done as i'm away offshre on monday for three wheeks, need to get it finnished then so it's healed for when i go on holiday in june. Will post some pics later, no pics of it yet and gf is in bed, she's working night shift this week peace and quiet

Comment

work in progress lol

excuse the pasty complection lol

Comment

Working...
                              X