• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wizard-of-OD View Post
    Thank You
    Clear anodized with an AN-12?
    Yes please

Comment

• Ladies/Gentlemen,
      I need to address an issue that has come up before and is coming up again.

I run a full time CNC machine shop . Automotive application components once represented 60+% of our business , now represents only 30% max!
      In my spare time , I sit in front of 3 screens and do what I enjoy which is CAD.

Whatever parts I make for the inline-5 community I do it out of love. I don’t do it because It’s the next big money maker. By getting others to “commit” it allows me to reduce material cost and average out the run time.

To date I have made (6) billet components for the Inline-5 community all of which I have tried to sell at close to cost as possible to make it affordable for everyone.
      When you jump on a group buy , I make it clear that once you pay there is no turning back.
      Either you are in or you are out. Most of you agree that this is fair to get the ball rolling on a product.

I will ALWAYS try my absolute best to get the parts done as quickly as possible to suite your projects but I want to make two things clear.
      - These parts are known as fuller work. They get done when I am waiting for material or whatever and can simply slide in an operation between jobs.
      - My timeline does not revolve around yours. If you need my part to fit into your schedule then its best you not bother or wait until there are some left over pieces.

If you become belligerent and rude , I will try to defuse the situation but when you become and complete *** hat….i will tell you , you are an *** hat.
      Issam N. Abed
      iABED Industries
      iABED Email | Facebook
      The build thread

Comment

• Comment

• Second that!

Comment

• I'll take said a**hat's piece
            1990 Coupe Quattro, Full RS2 Conversion

http://www.europeancarweb.com/featur...rs2/index.html

2008 S4 Avant, Sprint Blue

Comment

• Wizard,
              WOW !
              What a essay ! Why you don't write 'story about our business' straight away and just sending the link to this buls.hit to my email which in reality has nothing to do with me in my case and threatening me to cancel PayPal claim (actually it is a dispute for now just to 'wake you up') or you will continue something on forum? you know, I've got very effected by your email and now I'm afraid of darkness couldn't reply last night but somehow I have managed now ...

Yes, go ahead, you've been told already to go ahead or I would do it anyway, but I really want to see what a story you will make to justify complete *** hat epithet, and rude, and nightmare customer, and etc.
              I see you are good writer, can't wait to comment your upcoming essay, facts will talk for itself.
              and seems that I'm not the first one 'demon' who gotcha you and got really and very very fed up with your not ending lies and evasions, and from other side seems that you imagine yourself being some kind of an 'angel', doing like 'charity' for inline-5 community... What a nonsense! If someone wants to pray for you for your pseudo-love or lick your balls for anything you do or don't do, or .... anything else I don't have any issue with that but definitely it won't be me, it's a free world, everyone can have his own opinion and do what he wants, but when it comes to facts with evidences then opinions are gone.
              So I take , sit back and wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by sailaz View Post
                I've got very effected by your email and now I'm afraid of darkness.
                So afraid you resorted to sending threats this morning...

Originally posted by sailaz View Post
                Gedis <gediminasb@gmail.com>
                Today, 5:12 AMIssam Abed
                You are really really lost in space, and very very lucky at the same time that you are so far away LOL,
                and you have no clue what is to be rude, but complete *** hat could show you that 😀
                I never thought I would say this to the S2forum considering how niche and small a group we are , but members like yourself are the reason no one wants to make parts for these platforms anymore.
                I am not going to lose sleep over a loss of a sale , what is bothering me is that for such a small niche community , your attitude is one of the first I have come across.

FACTS:
                In bold and maybe someone in your mother tongue can translate that for you:
                • You were told before sending over payment that there were no cancellations.
                • You asked me to devalue goods for customs - I told you no
                • You asked me to ship to USA Address - I told you sure
                • you asked if i could have goods ready by January 9th , I told you maybe but no promises.
                • You were told that if you wanted I could send the PCV puck separate but you wanted both parts at the same time.
                • Your emails became rude & demanding so much so that I paid additional to have a SINLGE housing anodized in the colour you wanted.
                • Supplied you with a tracking # and then we have a Paypal claim opened with threats and ********.

Best of luck to your project but I was not going to let this go quietly. People need to be warned about doing business with you.
                Issam N. Abed
                iABED Industries
                iABED Email | Facebook
                The build thread

Comment

• short comments in orange color, detailed reply in next post.

Originally posted by Wizard-of-OD View Post

FACTS:
                  In bold and maybe someone in your mother tongue can translate that for you:
                  [*]You were told before sending over payment that there were no cancellations.
                  lie ! - provide printscreen .... and why should be cancellation if everything goes as agreed? strange rule about nothing, anyway ...
                  [*]You asked me to devalue goods for customs - I told you no
                  lie ! - provide printscreen, ANDthink, what's a point to devalue goods if there no taxes in USA from Canada !
                  [*]You asked me to ship to USA Address - I told you sure
                  true, any difference where to ship ?
                  [*]you asked if i could have goods ready by January 9th , I told you maybe but no promises.
                  lie ! PISH !- provide printscreen where you told me that
                  [*]You were told that if you wanted I could send the PCV puck separate but you wanted both parts at the same time.
                  lie - provide printscreen, and even I would ? what a difference ? both parts supposed to be delivered by 9th Jan !
                  [*]Your emails became rude & demanding so much so that I paid additional to have a SINLGE housing anodized in the colour you wanted.

lie !, total buls.hit ! Since then is rude to ask 'where are my parts' ? Am I talking to the child or to a man ?
                  1st Feb you posted: Housings are at the anodizer's now.
                  http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showpos...7&postcount=15
                  and 2nd Feb to my email: we are getting the parts back from anodizing by Monday.

[*]Supplied you with a tracking # and then we have a Paypal claim opened with threats and ********.
                  lie ! you supplied me with tracking on 9th Feb, and this tracking created on 19th Dec, when I paid for parts, and this info never changed so on 15th Feb I got fed up with you opened dispute

Your myth is busted in the next post ! Now YOU try to find someone in your mother tongue to help you to understand because I see that translation won't be enough for you
                  Attached Files

Comment

• exactly ! people need to be warned about wizard who is making stories instead of parts!

Real copy/paste, essential facts, I didn't copy directly everything from email, only questions/answers to reduce the length of this very long supersaga ordering Billet Crankcase Breather & Thermostat Housing from this wizard 'of stories'. Who has patience and willingness to see the real face of this cheater pretending being in love with (quote) ''such a small niche community'' and trying to make an idiot out of me:

Dec 16:
                    me: Do You know if there, in USA, will be any taxes for these parts shipped to
                    USA, Bridgeview, IL 60455 ?
                    wizard: $15 shipping to the US; there will be no taxes as its made in Canada.

Dec 17:
                    me: Then send me request to my PayPal if you do have both parts ready to be shipped.
                    wizard: the thermostat housings wont ship until the new year.
                    me: Then I will pay when you will have both parts in stock.
                    wizard: doesnt work like that, if you want a thermostat housing , add your name to the group buy list.

Dec 18:
                    me: The point is that I just need to know exact date when parts will be shipped, because... (I even explained in details why what wasn't necessary to do at all !).
                    So, I can pay right now or register myself to that group buy, but in any case I need to know when I will get my order at address in US, can you tell me that please /?
                    wizard: By January 9th it will all be there (attention, no 'maybe', nothing else )

Dec 19:
                    me: I've just paid invoice
                    wizard: received thank you

Jan 11:
                    me: Could You please update me on this ?
                    wizard: still working on the thermostat housing

Jan 18:
                    me: ...... so what is a plan to finish it ?
                    wizard: they are coming off the CNC in a week.

Jan 19:
                    me: this is a big delay! good that I have predicted that and left some time for 'back up' and it is still gonna be OK for me if it is going to be finished in a week.
                    wizard: in all honesty you are the only one pressuring me from the forums....

me: Wow! In another all honesty I have explained very clearly before making order why I need to know exsact date when parts can be delivered. Agreement is agreement and I won't feel guilty asking for what was agreed.
                    wizard: is anyone else making these items? (after this reply my pop of blown out just for a little bit first time ...)

me: Sorry Mr. 'the one and only', your arrogance is going over the top!
                    If you are not able to understand simple things which were explained in details even without any need to be explained then feel free to make a refund to my PayPall. Reason is simple: parts were not made on time as was agreed before ordering them and still is unknown when these parts will be made.
                    wizard: you were told they would be coming off the CNC next week. the breather puck is allready in your box. Not sure what more there is to say?

Jan 20:
                    me: The same way I was told that parts will be in Bridgeview by January 9th.... OK, I will wait till the end of month.

Jan 29:
                    me: The 'next week' is over so can you confirm that thermostat housing is CNC'ed already as was promised ?
                    wizard: yes the housings have been CNC'ed and they are with anodizing. Did you want silver or black anodized?
                    me: black anodized please
                    wizard: perfect thank you

Feb 2:
                    me: What is happening ?! Perfect would be if I would have these parts delivered by 9th of January as you told me before I paid.
                    Then they supposed to be delivered before the end of January ! Now is 2nd of February and they aren't shipped out yet.
                    When, WHEN I WILL GET WHAT I HAVE ORDERED ?? You putting me into complicated situation, do you understand that ?
                    wizard: we are getting the parts back from anodizing by Monday (Feb 6). I sent you the Fedex tracking # which will go live then.

me: Ohhhh thanks God and bless you, in this case I should be on time )
                    wizard: perfect

Feb 8:
                    me: Have those parts been shipped ?
                    wizard: they were handed over to fedex today my friend. do you have te tracking #?
                    thank you so much for your patience.

Feb 9:
                    me: No, I didn't receive tracking from fedex; but it is very good that you have shipped parts, I'm still within my 'delivery' schedule so everything is OK and no problem
                    wizard: il60455, fedex 7152 0397 ****

Feb 10:
                    me: Regarding this shipment info:

It says that only shipment information sent to FedEx, and it was send on December 19th, nothing is shipped yet, how I should understand this ?
                    wizard: your box is with Fedex my friend.

Feb 13
                    me:
                    What a saga... Look what an answer I've got from FedEx about this shipment:

The shipper has prepared your package, however, they have not yet given it to FedEx.
                    Please contact the shipper of your package for more information.

How I supposed to understand this ? You say that parcel was handed over to FedEx on 9th February,
                    and FedEx say that nothing was handed over, only label created as I can see on their tracking page. What a hell is going on ????
                    wizard: (just resending again the same picture of some boxes)

Feb 15
                    me: FYI: Non-receipt dispute - #PP-005-562-551-826
                    That's it, I have enough of this ********! No more patience is left ! I'm fed up with your promises and strange explanations with even more strange photo you've send to me twice from which I can see jack s.hit!
                    FedEx tracking clearly shows that NOTHING was handed over to them, only label created in December !!! and I got the same confirmation from FedEx personally.
                    AGREEMENT WAS THAT PARTS WILL BE DELIVERED BY 9th January !!! What is date today ??? Hellllooooooo, anybody hooomeee ??!!
                    wizard: I would say something rude right about now but id rather tell people on S2forum not to do business with you. You are extremely rude and you are a nightmare customer. Now I have to go to Fedex and cancel your package.

me: ))) ohhh, to say rude to me? Feel free! that's me going to say ... (bla bla about forums) Mr. The one and only by 9th January, are you familiar with calendar at all??!!!
                    and what are you going to cancel when nothing weas shipped yet look at fedex tracking (STILL THE SAME INFO at FedEx !), and then look again and again! you still keep bulls.hiting me, unbelievable!!!
                    wizard: I DONT CARE ABOUT JANUARY 9TH OR WHEN YOU NEED THE PARTS. YOU WERE TOLD THAT THIS WAS A CUSTOM PART. cancel the claim or we do this on the forums.

wizard: http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...=74680&page=19 you want me to continue!? I have been on S2forum for 14 years. Never in those 14 years I ever met someone as rude as you. You want parts on your timeline then fit the OEM parts.

COPY-PASTE from PayPal

Feb 15
                    me: My order still haven't been shipped: https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/
                    and deal was that I will have it by 9th January.

Feb 16
                    wizard: Buyer was told before sending over payment that this was a custom part and that if he was not interested in an extended lead time to simply NOT send over payment. Since January 9th , buyer has been extremely rude in his emails. Today has been the worse of them and we will not tolerate threats or attacks in any form.

" Today, 5:12 AMIssam Abed
                    You are really really lost in space, and very very lucky at the same time that you are so far away LOL, and you have no clue what is to be rude, but complete *** hat could show you that 😀''
                    Your package has been handed off to Fedex.

My comment: PayPal advised me to escalate this dispute to the 'claim' status and I will get a full refund because you, wizard who is trying to be a seller, still have no evidence to present that parts has been shipped ! So what you are trying to achieve ? Are you in good relationships with your brains ? !!! what a p****, it is not easy to believe for me that can be people like you in reality

So much lie and tryout to mix, invert situations, present in different shape!
                    So where I was rude since 9th January ?? two 'strong' emails on 19th Jan ? cha, what a pish ... yes, on 15th Feb I gave up, it was to much to keep sending photo of some boxes while FedEx tracking clearly shows that nothing was handed to them !

And instead of apologizing at least one time about that parts have been delayed, asking to wait a bit longer, etc you till now keep lying not only to me but as you said to your beloved inline-5 community !! what a double triple *** hat you are !! to be rude with you is minimum what I can do because you deserve real hard punishment, this has been proven above, I just regret that I had to waste so much time on you, double triple *** hat !

Comment

• Originally posted by sailaz View Post
                      And instead of apologizing at least one time about that parts have been delayed
                      Already apologized for the delay the first time. Won't do it again and certainly won't read your novel of edited crap. I will not ever tolerate someone that is rude and threatens people to get his way.
                      This is a car part....you are not going to die if you didn't get it on time. Everyone can clearly see you were unreasonable to deal with.

Edit:
                      Originally posted by sailaz View Post
                      what a p****, it is not easy to believe for me that can be people like you in reality
                      I am not a pussy. It is called being professional something you clearly lack. If this was ANY OTHER community or ANY OTHER PART , I would have apologized profusely , begged the anodizer to do 1 single thermostat flange and ship you another PCV puck overnight at my expense but this is not any other community.

Best of luck with your project.
                      Last edited by Wizard-of-OD; 17 February 2017, 15:43.
                      Issam N. Abed
                      iABED Industries
                      iABED Email | Facebook
                      The build thread

Comment

• Originally posted by State'd RS2 Coupe View Post
                        I'll take said a**hat's piece
                        Incoming PM.
                        Thank you.
                        Issam N. Abed
                        iABED Industries
                        iABED Email | Facebook
                        The build thread

Comment

• sigpic
                          1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
                          1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
                          1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

• Oh my how entertaining. I have one of those breather pucks. They're the mutts nuts, quality spot on. Sadly due to not having enough time in the day to breath let alone anything else it currently acts as a pretty ornament. Mine is in black too . With a cpl months of dust as decoration
                            UrS6 Stroker + HTA3586 =

Comment

• Originally posted by JP View Post
                              I have one of those breather pucks. They're the mutts nuts, quality spot on.
                              Exactly.
                              Even the machinist doing all the work for my engine block and head was impressed with the breather puck and detail.
                              And he has seen some serious stuff before, or actually, he has made some serious stuff before.

Comment

• dont have the time to read long posts

Comment

Working...
                                X