• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too! We need updates!
    Go Holset or Go RS4

Comment

Sorry guys for not updating in a while!

The car is running great. I'm going down to Jonus later today to get the washer fluid pump replaced so it's ready for the winter. He is also gonna look at the speedo since it sometimes drops down to 0 KM/H when driving in the rain. Probably a bad connection by the sender I'm guessing.

Other than that it's a great daily driver!

My dad and I made a small metal plate that protects the timing belt from any rocks that could of entered through the front grill, so now there is no way anything can get to the timing belt.

Yesterday I spotted a new STI. Got into full throttle on the merging lane and got right behind it in the left lane. He pulled into the right lane and went below the speed limit He didn't want to play with the big Audi
      Last edited by Vilhelm; 24 September 2010, 10:17.
      Audi A8 w/ RS2 engine. 520HP @ 1.8 Bar.

Comment

Also, I got a GoPro HD MotorSports for skydiving, but I can also use it for some A8 filming. Will get some video today on my way down to Jonus! I will post up some acceleration vids (from the toll booths) tonight or tomorrow

Any ideas for good mounting tips (huge suction cup). I'm thinking on the roof facing backwards. Inputs? Sound might not be great as I will have to use the waterproof housing if it's raining.

Comment

Here is a video from today. Sorry for the crappy sound. Forgot to bring the other case back, so only had the waterproof casing, hence the bad sound.

Accelerating out of a toll booth and trying to play with a M3. Guess he understood that it wasn't worth trying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xt4sG00XZM

Comment

Vilhelm, the car was quattro and they put the i5 on?

What is difficult in this built?? Fitting the engine ( mounts ect)?

What is the weight of the car?
            Go Holset or Go RS4

Comment

Originally posted by Billman View Post
              Vilhelm, the car was quattro and they put the i5 on?

What is difficult in this built?? Fitting the engine ( mounts ect)?

What is the weight of the car?
              Hi.

Yes, it was originally a 2.8L V6 Quattro A8. Jonus-racing.no built the car. I bought it as a finished project. A LOT of custom fabrication had to be done to get it all to work.

It weighs about 1500 kilos.

Comment

jonus bought a new a8 project?
                next project of mine would be a a8 with a five banger.. love this car

Comment

Originally posted by richardk View Post
                  jonus bought a new a8 project?
                  next project of mine would be a a8 with a five banger.. love this car
                  Jonus is doing a A8 V8TT now. It's gonna be INSANE. Hopefully it will be finished next year. He has a crazy (1000HP+) S2 that he has been driving/working on this season.

Thanks Richard!

Comment

Any updates on this project?

Comment

What kind of Precision Turbo are you running?

Comment

Anyone know whatever happened to this car?

Comment

Yup, currently owned by a friend of mine. Stock aan engine, ecu and loom is beeing fitted due to the road authorites demands to make the car road legal. As soon as everything is in place, the car is 100% road legal with the i5
                          '91 Audi S2 Coupe
                          '85 Audi 80

Comment

Good to hear it's alive but what's the point with a stock engine???

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
                              Good to hear it's alive but what's the point with a stock engine???
                              Originally posted by vism View Post
                              Stock aan engine, ecu and loom is beeing fitted due to the road authorites demands to make the car road legal.

Comment

Working...
                              X