Audi-Porsche Avant RS2
    Audi S6 C4 ABT Avant
    Audi S2 Coupe ABY
    Audi S2 Avant
    Audi Cabriolet 2.0E

Comment

Originally posted by Audi-Porsche Avant RS2 View Post
      Some pictures
      Ummm...everything but the key part of the car - the "special" 1998 cc engine and any ABT stickers in the engine bay, etc.
      RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
      94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

What do you think?
        Looks good. Ragusa green? Ecru interior or platinum (gray)? Kilometers are up there so you will want to make sure that the timing belt has been done (along with the water pump, tensioner, thermostat and the two small hoses in the thermostat area being replaced).

BTW, I got and replied to your email to me at shaw.ca

Comment

So I guess it wasn't parked in downtown genova last week? At least I hope it wasnt

Comment

Nice car, nice radio, now you just need to swop the block.

Comment

Originally posted by David in Dublin View Post
              Nice car, nice radio, now you just need to swop the block.
              Here what you are saying but keeping it as an Abt-tuned 265 hp 2L is likely worth more than swapping in a normal AAN and making it a normal UrS6 avant.

Comment

Hello, the car is parked in my garage with my others S2, RS2 and Cabriolet, ABT is present also in the documentation of the car, I'll post it soon, the car is in really good condition, have had only one owner from 1996 to now, I'm 2nd owner and have complete Audi service history.
                Alessio
                My life and my loves

Audi-Porsche Avant RS2
                Audi S6 C4 ABT Avant
                Audi S2 Coupe ABY
                Audi S2 Avant
                Audi Cabriolet 2.0E

Comment

Hello, the car is parked in my garage with my others S2, RS2 and Cabriolet, ABT is present also in the documentation of the car, I'll post it soon, the car is in really good condition, have had only one owner from 1996 to now, I'm 2nd owner and have complete Audi service history. Alessio
                  Good for you. Can't wait to see the documentation of this rare/unique UrS.

Comment

Here the documentation of my S6 ABT.
                    As you can read mount a AAN engine with 1993 cm3 instead of 2226 cm3, have 191 Kw instead of 169 Kw, so 260 hp instead of 230 hp, max speed is set to 251 Km/h, first license plate of the car was KEN517 Ken is for Kempten, the place where is ABT workshop, this car is really full optional, as you can read mount ABT 8x17 ET40 wheels with 245/40 ZR17 tyres. The car was imported in Italy from Prestige Car.

http://www.abt-sportsline.de/en/information/contact/

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Alessio
                    My life and my loves

Audi-Porsche Avant RS2
                    Audi S6 C4 ABT Avant
                    Audi S2 Coupe ABY
                    Audi S2 Avant
                    Audi Cabriolet 2.0E

Comment

What an interesting car, I'm quite jealous.
                      1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
                      1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
                      1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
                      1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Originally posted by spink View Post
                        wtf?

very strange engine/tax laws you have in italy.How much extra per year is it to tax a car in italy if it is over 2 litre?
                        The past two liter law has always made Italy a difficult market for high power vehicles / sportcars.
                        Maserati made loads of high power 2 litre V6's, notable the Biturbo and the Ghibli.
                        BMW detuned it's 2.3 liter E30 M3 engine to 2 liters and installed it and the M3 gearbox into a narrowbody E30, it's called the 320 iS , it's very rare and very sought after for it's sleeper caracteristics.
                        I had never heard of an S or RS Audi having a reduced displacement engine only for the Italian market but looks like ABT filled tat void for them.
                        Midnight Blue S2 - SOLD - 1993 S2 Avant

Comment

Could you show us a photo of the underhood? Actually, I haven't seen anything like this S6 with 2.0 engine

Comment

Originally posted by psychadelic View Post
                            Could you show us a photo of the underhood? Actually, I haven't seen anything like this S6 with 2.0 engine
                            Underhood looks like a normal AAN. It is still an inline 5 cylinder 20 valve turbo. The changes were made internally, e.g. NM crank and custom rods, etc. Nothing to see from the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by UrS4boy View Post
                              Underhood looks like a normal AAN. It is still an inline 5 cylinder 20 valve turbo. The changes were made internally, e.g. NM crank and custom rods, etc. Nothing to see from the outside.
                              Found the attached. Hard to see the 77.6 mm throw crank unless you have X-ray vision like SuperMan.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by UrS4boy View Post
                                Looks kinda strange But still, from the specifications that you posted (used x-ray glasses :mischeif: ), the car's acceleration is a bit slower. Stock AAN 2.2L goes up to 60mph in ~6 seconds. And this one with 2.0 goes a bit slower, but still, I would like to have one as a exhibit in the garage

Comment

Working...
                                X