No announcement yet.

My 1996 Silver ABY Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks fantastic, blacks on the bumpers are excellent too. What is the secret to getting them like that?
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

• Thank you Greg! The bottom plastics had some scratches and fading so we decided to paint in a textured black, as well as the lower sills. Looks almost factory fresh and I can maintain with an appropriate detailing spray, have also put new front grilles and a new RS2 grille
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 5 photos.
      1996 S2 ABY Silver

Comment

• Ryan, we need more pictures! The boost gauge looks nice, and I like what you have done with the bumper repaint and RS2 Grille, but the Recaros looks sick!
        Post up more photos when you get a chance please!

Cheers,

Steve
        The Perfectionist
        sigpic
        Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

• Thank you Steve, I promise more is to come, just hoping to get everything done in due time and finalize the project this year (fingers crossed).
          1996 S2 ABY Silver

Comment

• Originally posted by rynaqui View Post
            Thank you Steve, I promise more is to come, just hoping to get everything done in due time and finalize the project this year (fingers crossed).
            The Perfectionist
            sigpic
            Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

• Beautiful seats! Just a dream.

Comment

• Thank you! This was from today's drive home in a little rain, wonderful
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.
                1996 S2 ABY Silver

Comment

• Brilliant stuff mate

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X