No announcement yet.

My 1996 Silver ABY Coupe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you! It's a great car for sure! I've grown attached to it so I am lavishing it with plenty of love and goodies to keep her going. Unfortunately, all old cars, especially these have their little niggles but they've got to be sorted at some point, I was dreading it and still am anxious about assembly
    1996 S2 ABY Silver

Comment

• I’ve often wondered about you and the car. Thanks for the update. Car will look great soon.
      1996 S2 ABY Coupe silver
      2003 S3 8L dolphin grey
      2014 RS4 B8 prism silver

Comment

• Really looking forward to seeing the car painted Ryan, its an unusual and stunning colour on the S2. Glad you managed to remake the glass roof panel - looks like you caught it just in time to at least salvage the shape enough to replace the rotten metal. The roof I got literally got swept up of the floor once I got it out of the car!
        Keep us updated with lots of pics
        Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
        Indigo ABY coupé
        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Originally posted by 4WDrifter View Post
          I’ve often wondered about you and the car. Thanks for the update. Car will look great soon.
          Thank you! It's been a while but the S2 and the forum are really special to me. Excited to see it done myself!

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
          Really looking forward to seeing the car painted Ryan, its an unusual and stunning colour on the S2. Glad you managed to remake the glass roof panel - looks like you caught it just in time to at least salvage the shape enough to replace the rotten metal. The roof I got literally got swept up of the floor once I got it out of the car!
          Keep us updated with lots of pics
          Thank you Alex, the colour really grew on me over the years. The sunroof had me worried but I'm lucky to have had a very good panel beater who knew his stuff to fix me up a mostly new unit. I'm lucky mine wasn't as bad as yours then! It's a shame Audi tradition don't manufacture these, I sent them an email 2 years ago about it and I don't think I ever got an answer back.

I will hope to have more updates soon and I expect the car back on the road sometime in February or March possibly. Got some exciting goodies to come
          1996 S2 ABY Silver

Comment

• I’ve been there!
            1996 S2 ABY Coupe silver
            2003 S3 8L dolphin grey
            2014 RS4 B8 prism silver

Comment

• very nice

Comment

Working...
              X