• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking sharp
    Cheers mis amigos,
    _Anton

Comment

Looking superb Anthony,it's got to be one of the best out there.Hope
      to meet you and the car one day on one of the Epics........

96 URS6 plus speck saloon
      96 URS6 plus speck estate
      94 2.6 80 Avant
      99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Originally posted by John. View Post
        Looking forward to seeing this soon Anthony👍 If you want overkill on top of the paint job, I can recommend ceramic coating!
        Was it the complete lower half you had done?
        Interested to see what direction you take with the seats.
        A lovely example before, more so now!!
        👍
        Cheers John rear arches and front wings were done bonnet sorted and scratches taken out of the rear spoiler. For the car to be 100% perfect just needs the bumper sorting but unfortunately my money tree is running low lol!!! Seats will be next year looking at recaro option or do something a little different not sure yet!! But thanks John

Comment

Originally posted by rs2coupe View Post
          Looking sharp
          Cheers Anton

Comment

Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post

Looking superb Anthony,it's got to be one of the best out there.Hope
            to meet you and the car one day on one of the Epics........

Cheers mate will defo meet on one of the tours looking forward to seeing your lovely motor to!

Comment

To say am truely pisssssed off is an understatement some little chav t.w.a.t decided to play some football with his chav w.a.n.k.e.r.s and hoofed the ball over my car and he decided to do the same but standing on my bonnet and has dinted the bonnet. After everything I have done recently money is now very tight to sort out but going back in tomorrow also noticed bumper on driver side has dropped so guessing he stood on that. #goddamnfurious

Comment

Feeling your pain.

Comment

Times like this you feel like taking the law into your own hands and yep I know its not worth it. CCTV showed the **** standing on my bonnet but fully hooded and capped and I only left the car for 10 mins thought I'd take the car out today as its a nice day - I will think twice next time

Comment

Sad sad times when the youth of today has no respect for other folks property.
                    Would a kicking help them see the error of their ways......probably not, but you'd feel better......but locked up likely!

Comment

Feeling you pain. Not on the bonnet but similar has happened to us, i know we can't/shouldn't go back to the playground but it's times like this you wish you could settle it with a good slap and take the tikes by the collar and march them of to the parents. That's the crazy thing, your precious car gets violated and your bereft,if you reprimand you get the full force of the law on you and the perpetrator gets of scot free because the police won't do anything.
                      96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                      96 URS6 plus speck estate
                      94 2.6 80 Avant
                      99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Been a little while since I put an update about my S2, since getting the paint work sorted last year I have been happy with the general condition of the whole car but I bought some carbon inserts and to replace my dark wood inserts and I have to say WOW the carbons look amazing absolutely suit the car with black leather very happy so another little box ticked!!!

Comment

Look forward to seeing it in a weeks time

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
                            Been a little while since I put an update about my S2, since getting the paint work sorted last year I have been happy with the general condition of the whole car but I bought some carbon inserts and to replace my dark wood inserts and I have to say WOW the carbons look amazing absolutely suit the car with black leather very happy so another little box ticked!!!

Nice did you go oe carbon trims or replicas? Can't wait to see it buttoned up! Need motivation
                            Cheers mis amigos,
                            _Anton

Comment

I went with original carbon trims mate they look amazing very happy!!

Comment

Ok a long time since I posted anything in this thread but I have just purchased to new front wings and my S2 is going up to my mates in March for a full respray. I got it touched up 3 years ago and job was fine but this time it will be a proper job. Also managed to get 2 new rubber door strips and will get front wings soon. Back seems an issue!! Keeping car original black as it’s best colour lol!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X