• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well , he's not interested because he isn't using too often the break pedal

Comment

That's funny

Comment

Uhm, for the moment brakes are stock. New rotors, pads and hoses 1 year old. I think for the power i have right now are good enough. Like Marius said, using brakes on this car is no fun at all.
        UrS4 "PK Motorsport"

Comment

Where did you source the fuel pump inlet filter from?
          Attached Files
          "Nulla tenaci invia est via"

Comment

Dont know how i miss this,great work mate! Car looks good
            One question: Why did you change from walbro to bosh 044?

Comment

@A1QSHIP I got this from here. I also got this part as well.

@Majorcina Well, because that Walbro stopped working and it was way smaller than 044. Was actually smaller than OE. I had to use a rubber sleeve that comes with to fit in the basket. If i am not mistaken Bosch 044 is 60mm and OE is only 38mm.

Recently i did a quick dyno test. Would like to hear some advise. I have to mention that currently i am running on Dmitri's Stage1 with 4bar MAP.

UrS4 "PK Motorsport"

Comment

This graphic for me isnt cool, something is not ok.

Comment

AFR shows poor gas on low rpms but that drop of power above 4500rpm might be coming from cams i guess.
                  UrS4 "PK Motorsport"

Comment

Okei, yesterday i did a quick test for engine compression. These are results:

Piston 1 -13
                    Piston 2 -12
                    Piston 3 - 13
                    Piston 4 - 14
                    Piston 5 - 13

So, my question is now, does the Garrett GT3076R requires a oil restriction or not? As far as i know engine oil pressure is somewhere between 5.5-7 bar and this kind of turbo needs not more than 2.8 bar pressure for a correct lubrication. Please advise.

Update:

Yes, there is an oil restriction required. Here is what Garrett is saying on their website:

"Oil pressure of 40 - 45 psi at maximum engine speed is recommended to prevent damage to the turbocharger's internals. In order to achieve this pressure, a restrictor with a 0.040' orifice will normally suffice, but you should always verify the oil pressure entering the turbo after the restrictor in insure that the components are functioning properly. Recommended oil feed is -3AN or -4AN line or hose/tubing with a similar ID. As always, use an oil filter that meets or exceeds the OEM specifications".
                    Last edited by wug; 27 November 2015, 09:51.
                    UrS4 "PK Motorsport"

Comment

Dyno day ... again, with ABY ecu and RS2 Stage 1 software mods. I used 440cc injectors for this dyno test.

UrS4 "PK Motorsport"

Comment

Are you on stock rods?

Comment

Yes, engine is completely stock.
                          UrS4 "PK Motorsport"

Comment

Ok, been a while since i updated this topic. Time is always against me. Meanwhile few things happened here. New ecu software from PK Motorsport with 2.3 bar in full boost. Car moves well now. Quick meeting with some local Audi fans. Future plans: summer tires (i know i am a bit late with those ), Boost and AFR gauge, front and rear yellow bushings from Albert. Hopefully can get those in my hands asap. Till then, i am getting ready for a very welcome sea side vacation.

UrS4 "PK Motorsport"

Comment

New fresh pics ...

UrS4 "PK Motorsport"

Comment

That's a stunner. need a spoiler tailgate and that'll finish it off superbly
                                '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
                                '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
                                '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Working...
                                X