No announcement yet.

K26 turbo - 450+ HP - after full rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the Intel difference from rs2 Turbo and this? i did buy a new set a few months ago so it would be a payne to order new hose... and does anybody know if its not to big to run rs2 airbox??

Comment

I have received mine. Can't wait to put it on my urs6!

Comment

Maiks, what supporting mods do you/ will you have?

I'm in two minds about my URS4.

Comment

Hello Dift. I have basicly original. The previous owner put some kind of chip on it but I dont know about that. I have ported the head and i'm satisfied with the result. I plan to put Albert's turbo, bigger injectors, new fuel pump and water to air intercooler and this is it for this year!

Comment

Thanks for the response. Similar situation to myself then. I'm still trying to find someone who can map the ecu.

Comment

try http://ecumaster.co.uk/ as the EMU will have plug and play adaptor soon

AKmotorsport.net - Manufacturing Motorsport parts that do the job. | Audi S2 on Facebook | Best way of reaching me is sending email to albert@akmotorsport.net

Comment

No response from their "dealer network" yet. When I'm back in the UK I'll phone them.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert View Post
                  Here is a pic of the compressor wheel. Second gen has stage 1.5 wheel

It is CNC Billet wheel.

Looks great - if I understand from your signature, it's CNC'd billet titanuim?

Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
                  S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
                  '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

Originally posted by LHD_Kid View Post
                    Looks great - if I understand from your signature, it's CNC'd billet titanuim?
                    No it is billet aluminium CNC wheel. Titanium is not better in any way. It is used in trucks for 1 000 000 mile runs. It is much more expensive and in terms of performance there are no gains.
                    AKmotorsport.net - Manufacturing Motorsport parts that do the job. | Audi S2 on Facebook | Best way of reaching me is sending email to albert@akmotorsport.net

Comment

Titanium wheels are much heavier than aluminium, this is not good for performance!

The gen 1 wheel looks like a 3071 borg warner wheel!

Comment

Mine arrived today... Looks good! Cant wait to see it make some boost!

Thanks Albert!
                        Attached Files
                        92' UrS4 2.2T
                        89' 80 Quattro 2.3 20v
                        93' 80 1.9 TDI
                        92' 100 2.5 TDI
                        99' Cabriolet 1.9 TDI

Comment

I am very happy to hear that

Ps. somebody was asking me about the size of turbo air inlet from airbox. You have to have 60 mm hose form airbox to put on the turbo.

Comment

This one is ready to ship to andy10v tomorrow Next one is for member ineora.

Comment

Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
                              Sold ABY-stock

Comment

Do you still have one left? When is it ready?
                                I'm interested in one
                                Last edited by audi-szwei; 21 February 2015, 20:54.

Comment

Working...
                                X