No announcement yet.

My Kingfisher Blue S2 aby update and revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha!5 good point! Just no storage atm...
    right now i am trying to work out hiw to fit my short shift kit and im stuck! I dont want to damage anything... trouble taking gearstick gaiter off atm.

Does anyone know?

Ps was posting incase anyone here needed bits, ive got my parts atm..

Comment

• Unclip the panel near the handbrake button in the centre console, unbolt bolt, lift gaiter out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bowie69 View Post
        Unclip the panel near the handbrake button in the centre console, unbolt bolt, lift gaiter out.
        thank you dude, ive ended up taking the whole console out, but got stopped at the circlip holdoing the gear mechanism sleeve. I must purchase this special tool for this job in the week...

Can you really access from there?.. oh well the whole lot is out and with the help of LSG who sent photos from the bentley manual of this car.. to get the handbrake covers off. I have taken photos to document this for anyone else who needs this help.

Comment

• Ha yes Chris but are you going to share them with anyone eles coz you,ve not posted them M8

Comment

• Yes i will soon, i was waiting till i finished the job first... im halfway through it and still more photos to take..

Comment

Working...
            X