No announcement yet.

The '2 ton bugswatter' - back for a gentle stroke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a small tip to get rid of oil surge.. the vertical baffles are not so ideal..
    Attached Files
    1990 Audi 100 2.2 Turbo Quattro with VEMS, K24 2480, ported and milled 10v head

Comment

• I agree this would be the solution if we were running a deep wet sump like a lot of american v8's. Unfortunately not as practical on our cars/sumps. Hence using a combination of windage trays baffles and shelves. As it's been on the car for over a year now (yes thats right i dont update the thread real time as it allows me to develop things and test to ensure they work) and the 2 ton car launching at 7500rpm doing high 1.6/low1.7 60ft's without being able to engage 2nd (hence new box) with no oil pressure drops on logs or any sort of breathing issues I'd like to think it works .
      UrS6 Stroker + HTA3586 =

Comment

• oh sorry, thought you will just test this.. good to know that it works nicely
        1990 Audi 100 2.2 Turbo Quattro with VEMS, K24 2480, ported and milled 10v head

Comment

• Not heard anything of this car for a while. Is it still going well?

Comment

• I believe it was set on fire

Comment

• Last edited by Thuppu; 25 December 2018, 09:40.

Audi UrS4 Avant 2.5 20vt - twincharged - Project
              Audi 80q B4 Sedan 2.2 20vt - Daily user
              BMW 320d Touring e91 M-Sport - Daily user
              BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

• Why

Comment

• What goes round comes round
                  Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                  Indigo ABY coupé
                  Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rikki Kitto View Post
                    Why
                    I’m. Not sure why maybe because he destroys people’s engines and takes people’s money and offers no solution to the havoc he creates

Comment

• Originally posted by jsws3
                      I believe it was set on fire
                      Seriously?

Comment

• I didn’t mean to start anything like this! I genuinely had no idea!

Comment

• Only a few of his friends knew by all accounts .

Comment

• Poor car it was looking quite nice last time I saw it

Comment

• HMS-S6 The car is fine and alive thankyou. It was indeed set on fire by a spiteful person the evening I happened to be visiting jsws3 to try and come up with a solution to the issues that arose with his engine when carrying out direct instructions from himself and a third party I was employed by. It's not something I desire to go into as it is still an open attempted murder investigation through arson as there was more damage to the house which had my wife, dog and kids in it rather than the car.

On a brighter note I've spend 4yrs rehabilitating from Cauda Equina (yes this all happened that long ago) and finished installing an electric steering column, drive by wire, vacuum brake servo, power assisted clutch, full millspec race loom and the latest maxx ecu race inbetween work. So looking forward to driving it again this season.

Will dig out pics at one point and update thread whennI get a moment.
                              UrS6 Stroker + HTA3586 =

Comment

• Originally posted by JP View Post
                                HMS-S6 The car is fine and alive thankyou. It was indeed set on fire by a spiteful person the evening I happened to be visiting jsws3 to try and come up with a solution to the issues that arose with his engine when carrying out direct instructions from himself and a third party I was employed by. It's not something I desire to go into as it is still an open attempted murder investigation through arson as there was more damage to the house which had my wife, dog and kids in it rather than the car.

On a brighter note I've spend 4yrs rehabilitating from Cauda Equina (yes this all happened that long ago) and finished installing an electric steering column, drive by wire, vacuum brake servo, power assisted clutch, full millspec race loom and the latest maxx ecu race inbetween work. So looking forward to driving it again this season.

Will dig out pics at one point and update thread whennI get a moment.
                                As instructed to destroy my own engine Jp .
                                I instructed you to put it right ! You chose to take the idiots way out by removing my cylinder head and taking a die grinder to the valve pockets in situ , And also doing the same to Adams car ! And destroying his engine in the prosesee .
                                And as for the night it happend you was at mine looking into the problem that was the gearbox you also rebuilt 3 times and destroyed the carbon coated synchros in the process hence why I sourced a new gearbox .
                                Every thing you touch turns to **** !

Comment

Working...
                                X