Audi 80 Avant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Vas

Just looking at some of your PicĀ“s I see you still run with original wastegate... So I imagine it works well still for you..... have you done any service work to it ? as I am looking at serving and fitting mine again going back towards going back to a more factory look

Thanks
    RS 2 580HP

Comment

• I have. I had a new piston fitted and checked a few years back. Unfortunately the shop who fitted it did not check the tolerances correctly and at some point it got to stick and work erratically. Once that was rectified it's been fine since.

With the mac valve operating on both chambers it's been very good

Marc at efi express has a replacement piston if you like.

Comment

• Originally posted by A80Avant View Post
        I have. I had a new piston fitted and checked a few years back. Unfortunately the shop who fitted it did not check the tolerances correctly and at some point it got to stick and work erratically. Once that was rectified it's been fine since.

With the mac valve operating on both chambers it's been very good

Marc at efi express has a replacement piston if you like.
        What do you mean by piston ? they have a valve & diaphragm... what was worryng me was play between valve and glide...
        Last edited by jade; 7 May 2017, 21:46. Reason: Mac spell check.... Make more mistakes with it than without it
        RS 2 580HP

Comment

• Where I said piston, change it to valve! Sorry!

Comment

Where I said piston, change it to valve! Sorry!
            Thanks... Just look on Marc site got the Idea

Cheers
            RS 2 580HP

Comment

• New mushroom filter, ordered new front corner lights and fogs.
              Mine are ok, but their main attachments are broken. Probably will put them on sale once I get the new ones.

Comment

• Webasto hollandia 700 sunroof done!

Very professional job. Gave them a few headaches with the decompensating roof skeleton they had to work with.
                It would be an idea to be able to have a spare for future reference. It's one of those things that you can't do without

Comment

• Outside view.
                  It will sit a bit lower in a month, or I'll have to adjust it a bit

Comment

• That's a lovely upgrade! I wish the OEM one was glass too.

Comment

Got a shiny new idle valve which apparently is slightly different than ours. Code has been changed by audi as usual,as our own idle valve is extinct. (and I mean the original bosch, not the aftermarket crap).
                      would be possible to find p/n of this idle valve ? or at least on which model it is used originally ?

Comment

• Damn I thought I had it but I don't. They only told me on the phone so don't have it somewhere written

Comment

• Did quick research and:
                          Officially OEM VAG 034133455B canceled since 01.11.2013 already but it is still available as Bosch 0280140512

By the look yours is Bosch 0280140529 and it comes from BMW
                          https://www.eeuroparts.com/Parts/118...e-13411435995/

Comment

• That's the one. Good find

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Adding to the stock a rare find. Not available anywhere and in good nick...

Comment

• WOW! That Webasto is amazing!!
                                Congrats!
                                photobucket SUCKS
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X