Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

audi rs2 1.9 tdi replica (can it be done!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can install the cruise control in this car easly. you just need the stalk and harness. easy peasy.
    Audi Quattro WR

Comment

porsche key conversion....

hi all i bought porsche key fobs from ebay, as i only had the one key and needed spares....

heres some pics.....
      O.E Porsche key fob

Pre cut audi key with a porsche blank

All cut to size and programmed with a glass transponder installed in the porsche fob for the coded key

all ready to go....

how it looks on the car....

Comment

Originally posted by Sküll View Post
        you can install the cruise control in this car easly. you just need the stalk and harness. easy peasy.
        hi that sounds good to me were would i get those parts from also what's the cost? and also is it reprogrammed with vagcom?

Comment

what did you use to cut the key? dremel? looks nice

Comment

Is that an fg porsche used to race the marder many years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
              Yeah that was a nice car, there's a long thread about it on audifans (titled - the chipfat express mark 2) and shows a lot that went into it, went well, used to hit and hold 1 bar and i've seen 130mph out of it loads of times which surprised me. Shame its now a rubix cube after I had an accident in it I just lost faith with it (and the ex ) so stripped off what I wanted and sold the rest on. If you want any info/help give me a shout, where abouts in the country are you?

Think i've got a rep rs2 bumper laying around somewhere.
              your rs2 rep bumper.................. it must be mine sell it to me, front or rear
              URS4 load lugger
              Accord type R being used by my missus but is my daily hack

Comment

Originally posted by Knight_vr6t View Post
                thats not good news, so what you driving now? i'm based in leicester, 130mph... i cant get up to 60mph there's something wrong with it when you rev it it only goes up to 4500rpm i think the turbo is gone, is there a obd2 connector on these 80 tdi's? i'll be interested on the RS bumper send me a price and picture to me at zahirsattar@hotmail.com
                Yes there is, you'd need vagcom to check it tho.

first things first, on top of the egr system is a blanked off nipple, connect a boost gauge up to this to see if your boosting at all, might be something simple like a boost leak.

where abouts in the country are you?

pm me your msn/yahoo address if you have one and i'll chat to you on there.

Originally posted by Knight_vr6t View Post
                would any one know were to get the plugs for the lights?
                I think I have the wiring for these spare, cover the postage and its yours.

Originally posted by dennis1987 View Post
                your rs2 rep bumper.................. it must be mine sell it to me, front or rear
                front one

Comment

wow... Nice project
                  .: MINI Cooper D 08' :.
                  .: Audi Coupe Quattro 20V 91' :.
                  .: Audi Porsche RS2 95' :.

Comment

Originally posted by sam80quattro View Post
                    what did you use to cut the key? dremel? looks nice
                    yes mate a saw, files and the dremel drill.....you just got to do it slowly until you get it rite...thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pixsaudisex2 View Post
                      Is that an fg porsche used to race the marder many years ago.
                      thats the one i fitted a bigger piston and bore pushing it to a 26cc form a 23cc now it power slides..... goooood fun...

Comment

hi all look what came through the post this morning porsche boxster rear view mirror! this is a quick job! twist of one and swap with the other 2 minuets job!
                        not for me... as i went to twist my old one the whole thing came off, now i need to get a windscreen guy to come and stick the metal thing on the screen so i can fit the porsche mirror!

looks good though......heres some pics.....
                        the mirror:

how it will look when done 2011....

i tried it on my mk3 vw golf fits fine strait swap, looks awesome i must say....

Comment

wow... what a difference first thing added to the body of my project!!!!!
                          headlights..... looking good....

fit perfect...

the old with the new!!!!

the new lights are shouting out for a new bumper and grill... plz help finding bits!!!!

the whole car wit fish eye headlights need xenons now......ebay jobie,,

Comment

heater control lights to led

hi all, had some time today so i took a trip down to maplins were i bought some red led 12v strips for my heater control, take a look!

removing knobs and undoing screws.....

screws...

fitted the light strips....

added power..... bright red....

put back the cover and screws with light on looking bright.....

all fitted up looking good just have to wait until night time...

O.k night time it is,.. take a look!!!!!!

from the back seat.....

thanks for looking..

Comment

that's nice bright red light, although the left corner is a bit off.

Comment

hi all had some time over the weekend so i cut the bumper for the number plate and fitted the rs2 rear red center panel.
                                take a look...

Comment

Working...
                                X