Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

audi rs2 1.9 tdi replica (can it be done!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sure I recognise that boat yard, did I drop off an A6 C4 wing there for your Dad? Car is looking very nice, I really want those seats! Good luck with sale!

Comment

• Yeh that's right.
      Urs6 avant nogaro
      s2 avant

Comment

• Audi Tdi RS2 Replica

I thought I would add some recent photos of the car. I bought it from imp998 in February 2015. I haven't really done very much to the car. It's still going strong, touch wood. Replaced the front seats, cabriolet half leather, sorry but the passenger seat was just far too high. Replaced the mirrors and gear knob (that's my only complaint, the gear knob broke replaced the audi rings from the rear and sorted out the suspension knocking (oh that's the other complaint took me about an hour to find the cause!!). Just want to say thanks guys I really like what you have done with the car I think it fools a lot of people, till I fire it up
        Attached Files

Comment

• hi mate, car looks good, very clean, not sure on the wing badges, but the colour is nice and I love the wheels.

Where did you get the new rear rings from? I can't seem to track the right size down on flabby and TPS say its NLA

Comment

• Good to see it still going strong . They are my old wheels ��

What mirrors are they ?
            S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

• I agree the badges are a bit naff. I meant removed not replaced sorry.the audi rings its what I mean not what I say

Hi yes badges are a bit naff but there are little holes in the wings I suppose I should just get some little grommets? The mirrors are off a late Corsa. I meant to say I removed the rings, I just think it makes the rear look cleaner.

Comment

• Glad it's still going good, spent some time hours and money on that!
                Urs6 avant nogaro
                s2 avant

Comment

• I know all that work and then you sold it? To me this car just ticked all the boxes.

Comment

• Doing an 80 mile a day commute at the time with a little 1z just didn't do it for me, I wanted something quattro and with more ooomph!
                    Urs6 avant nogaro
                    s2 avant

Comment

• Hi guys here is my new and first car. Courtesy of the father-in-law. Audi 80 1.9 TDI. I’ve seen that there are a couple of previous owners on here. Just wondering if you are still active here. The car is still going strong. Had to do a couple of repairs as it was sat not being used for a while. It’s been recently resprayed by my best friend.

many thanks
                      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 1 photos.
                      Last edited by Nathiboi42; 17 January 2020, 18:25.

Comment

• For a first car...….nice!

Comment

• 110hp "swap" And a 130hp's turbo with bigger injectors

Plenty
                          photobucket SUCKS
                          sigpic

Comment

• welcome tot he forum Nathiboi42 !

great to see that a) the car is still going strong and b) new owners find their way here

Comment

• I was expecting this to be; 1.9 TDI looks and RS2 performance

Jase.

Comment

Working...
                              X