No announcement yet.

Project '96 Refurb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fingers crossed for you, sure you will have a crap nights sleep. It will be like reliving waiting for Santa to come!!!

Comment

• Well im just about to down spanner for the evening...family have come over so i suppose i should be sociable!

I even dreamt of a bolt i hadn't done up last night I'll have a few hours in the morning triple checking everything and counting the tools in

judgement hour will soon be here
      1996 Audi S2 - 295bhp and 326lb/ft - Complete Rebuild Project

1994 Audi 80 - 2.0 8v (slow but reliable!)

Comment

• Good luck, hope to see this car soon in the street

Comment

• Here's a pic of the engine bay now its finished (kinda)...as you can see i've been shopping on pro-bolt website again

Comment

• Looking good! Good luck tomorrow!

Comment

• Well I've been at work for over an hour and half now. Is it running yet?
              Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
              Indigo ABY coupé
              Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• haha i'm just about to head out! Hopefully by lunch time it'll be doing something...all being well, it'll be pissing the neighbours off...only got a downpipe on right now

Comment

• may I be the first to say...."VIDEO!"

at the very least we will be entertained with you being assaulted by an angry mob of suburbanites
                  Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                  Indigo ABY coupé
                  Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                    may I be the first to say...."VIDEO!"

at the very least we will be entertained with you being assaulted by an angry mob of suburbanites
                    of course there will be a video! I know how you all like to feast on S2 media

considering we live in a very quiet neighborhood, i think this car will be frowned upon!

Comment

• Good luck Will! I like the blue bolts on the coil cover!
                      96 S2 aby Coupe. Rebuild Project
                      96 mk3 golf tdi daily.

Comment

• Starter is completely fubared...new one will get fitting next weeked! looks like she'll be a 2012 baby!

here's some pics with her on wheels again!! nearly 1 year!

Comment

• ******, I must say it reminds me of the terminator with one light out and the cooler etc on show!!

Comment

• Yeah, you're just waiting for that remaining headlight to suddenly glow red
                            2001 996 C4 - Being renovated
                            1994 ABY Coupe - "Das Smaragd RS2+ Coupe" - Sold

Comment

• very nice, got anymore shots, I think you should put some pics in the show us your engine thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Acidburn View Post

very nice, got anymore shots, I think you should put some pics in the show us your engine thread
                                literally thousands!!

I will when it's finished, few bits left to 'pimp' before i'm happy!

Comment

Working...
                                X