No announcement yet.

Project '96 Refurb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great news! What sort of tail pipe did you go for in the end? Also when you replaced your fuel lines how much pipe did you need in the end?
    96 S2 aby Coupe. Rebuild Project
    96 mk3 golf tdi daily.

Comment

• I got this....(crappy phone pics!)

1996 Audi S2 - 295bhp and 326lb/ft - Complete Rebuild Project

1994 Audi 80 - 2.0 8v (slow but reliable!)

Comment

• i got 50ft (15m) which left some spare. You may need a bit to practice. That was to do all 3 lines all the way from front to rear...but if you do that you'll either need to get factory flares done or convert to SS Braided

Comment

• Mate, the underneath of the car looks immaculate!!!! Probably going to be the best Coupe around when its done

Comment

• Originally posted by Christophski View Post
            Mate, the underneath of the car looks immaculate!!!! Probably going to be the best Coupe around when its done
            I am very jealous.
            Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
            Sold ABY-stock

Comment

• Thanks but I have to admit, there's parts i'm not quite happy with that may be re-done professionally in the near future depending on how well McLaren and MercedesGP do at getting me bonuses! A complete respray being one of them!

Comment

• Dude are you going for a show car here???? Mind you I k now nice paint is something I want to perfect too.

Comment

Dude are you going for a show car here???? Mind you I k now nice paint is something I want to perfect too.
                  I dont know...i think this is becoming an obsession! I may need a shrink...

but i've decided the way i'm going to force myself to stop working on this car...convert my old Audi 80 with an S2 running gear...stripped, caged, bucket seat...you can see where i'm going!

Comment

• Trailer queen and track car - some would say thats greedy mate. I reckon its a good idea. So at what point do you buy the avant as an everyday car/ towcar for the trailer for the queen or track car???

Comment

Trailer queen and track car - some would say thats greedy mate. I reckon its a good idea. So at what point do you buy the avant as an everyday car/ towcar for the trailer for the queen or track car???
                      haha...now that would just be too far! I have use of a T4 for that i fancy something a tad more modern for an everyday car...lets say RS4? hahaha

Comment

• Like your style and btw get rid of the T4 now. Mine is nothing but problems.

Comment

• we've had ours from near enough new, never missed a beat or been a problem!

Comment

• What engine is yours out of interest? and year?

Comment

• Its a 2001 I think with a 1.9tdi 888special.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Comment

• power plant

1.9 my **** its 2.5 5 pot ,just needs chipping

Comment

Working...
                                X