No announcement yet.

Project - Pete-S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even good quality photo of engine with tensioner and water pump fitted would help.Thing is that I want to use my oryginal bolts and I'm not sure if they 8.8 or 10.9 ?

Comment

• They are 10.9 Pete
      Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
      Indigo ABY coupé
      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Cheer buddy,that will help

Comment

• Here we go again-Thank you Audi ,out of six items I was trying to order,five is NLA
          Biggest problem is the insert in inlet manifold for injectors,they no longer available

Comment

• These?: http://webshop.cp-service.se/sv/spri...-vag-5cyl.html

/g_svan

Comment

• See if Si can help you out:

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79676

Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
              Indigo ABY coupé
              Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Yes them
                Thank you guys

Comment

• Ok ,so today I thought I will fit my exhaust manifold but now I'm facing little problem.There is not enough space between manifold and nuts to fit spanner in therenot even mention that I can't imagine how can I Torque them up? What am I doing wrong ?

Comment

• [ATTACH]59365[/ATTACH]

Comment

• [ATTACH]59366[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Project - Pete-S2

You have to do them all up together, so to speak. Get them all started, holding the manifold away from the engine then go round and do another two turns on each one in turn till they're all tight

Pretty sure I did mine with a short ring spanner (maybe it was an open ended) and just did them up tight, you could always measure the length of the spanner and use a spring balance..
                        One thing for sure the Wagner is easier than the RS2 mani [emoji6]

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                        sigpic

Comment

• I have a 12mm spanner I ground down to do this job, it's impossible to get a torque wrench on a few of them but they want to around 25NM. Should feel nice and tight with a normal length spanner as John says.
                          1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
                          1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
                          1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
                          1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

• I will do that.Hope that when I start to do them nuts up it will make enough space to fit ring spanner there.Cheers boys

Comment

• Peter my old mate just ask me. I do fit the odd turbo. So have got some very strange shaped spanners

Comment

• Lynn my boy, you are a diamond -I might see you then tomorrow or Sunday for Cup of tea , you know I'm the best teamaker in Berkshire

Comment

Working...
                                X