Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://youtu.be/nNfEMngodsc

Comment

• Turned it over for the first time after very long time.not sure if the link will work.after about 5 attempts,each about 5-10seconds I started to have readings on the pressure gauge.I just didn't expect it to be that high,is this normal?

Comment

• Cold idling engine will max the gauge.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by newsh View Post
          Cold idling engine will max the gauge.
          Oh,that's ok then

Comment

• https://youtu.be/Dej-adobcRg
            Quick turn over with plugs

Comment

• I have started the engine for the first time today ,and it's running on 4 cylinders
              There is nothing connected to the engine,no intercooler,pipes,maf etc etc but it still should run on 5 isn't it?

Comment

• swap injectors around and see if the dead cylinder moves, also worth doing the same with coils
                Chef

Comment

• Cheers buddy

Comment

• Swapped injectors,still the same so it's not them,coils unfortunately I can't swap them.they are BERU coils and the connector sims to be bonded to the coil.Swapped plugs,no difference,and actual it's 2 front cylinders not firing

Comment

• NIce project Piotr, dimensions of oil cooler?Thank you
                      Audi Coupe Quattro 2.3 20V

Comment

• Probably a POS unit. Try swapping them round and see if the problem moves to Cyl 4 & 5
                        Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                        Indigo ABY coupé
                        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom_ View Post
                          NIce project Piotr, dimensions of oil cooler?Thank you
                          Thanks.its a 16 row 32.5cm long,15cmhigh and 5cm wide

Comment

• Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                            Probably a POS unit. Try swapping them round and see if the problem moves to Cyl 4 & 5
                            Hi buddy,did that and no difference,but I have got another set of coils from my friend and for that short period of time it was running on 5 so I think my coils are the issue.Engine is running but then it's dying-I will post link but I think it's normal as nothing is connected /no boost hoses,inter cooler etc etc.
                            https://youtu.be/RJ4WQRqrpfQ

Comment

• I have fitted another set of coils and engines started to run on 5 cylinders straight away-(thanks Lynn )
                              I think plan for the future about coils if all will be ok with engine is TFSIs and loom from Alex.
                              Anybody know the part number for air box grommets going in to inner wings please?

Comment

• I think I have an airbox grommet kicking about mate
                                I can do a harness for you this week, then I am abroad for 2 weeks - drop me a PM if you need one mate : beer:
                                Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                                Indigo ABY coupé
                                Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Working...
                                X