Project - Pete-S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ristokru View Post
    Why do you need that heat shield anyway?
    It's protecting floor and what's above rear silencer from generated heat.

Comment

• Rust and dirt protection I would say

Gesendet von meinem EVA-L09 mit Tapatalk

Comment

• IMG_8968.jpg
        Can't afford RS2 grill so made my own one from standard S2 one that was faulty
        Last edited by piotr; 9 June 2017, 13:52.

Comment

• Originally posted by rxl View Post
          Rust and dirt protection I would say
          Rust helper I would say. All the rust spots I found on the bottom of my car were under these heat protection shields. Probably my car has been used for offroad in swamps and some moisture got accumulated there.

Comment

• Originally posted by _ShurikeN View Post
            Rust helper I would say. All the rust spots I found on the bottom of my car were under these heat protection shields. Probably my car has been used for offroad in swamps and some moisture got accumulated there.
            If it was used off road then it make sens that trapped water/mud will be good environment for corrosion,but at the end of the day ,this cars are not designed to be used off road and in my opinion they should never be used that way.

Comment

• That's so cool Peter. You are a very talented fella and have way too much spare time on your hands . Maybe you should make a few and sell them. Just a thought.😊

Comment

• Originally posted by LSG View Post
                That's so cool Peter. You are a very talented fella and have way too much spare time on your hands . Maybe you should make a few and sell them. Just a thought.😊
                Cheers for the kind words Lynn.its a good idea actually-I need to practice little bit with them and when I start to make them to the really good quality,I will have my own Business -grill production

Comment

• IMG_8995.JPG

IMG_8996.JPG

IMG_8997.JPG

IMG_8998.JPG

IMG_8999.JPG
                  Picked up S2 with new exhaust.It sound fantastic at idle ,can't wait to hear it when I will be able to fully open it

Comment

• That looks amazing fella I bet your well happy. He's a good chap with a welder ours James . Must pop in and have a look 😊

Comment

• Really nice fabricating!

Audi UrS4 Avant 2.5 20vt - twincharged - Project
                      Audi 80q B4 Sedan 2.2 20vt - Daily user
                      BMW 320d Touring e91 M-Sport - Daily user
                      BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

• Originally posted by LSG View Post
                        That looks amazing fella I bet your well happy. He's a good chap with a welder ours James . Must pop in and have a look 😊
                        Yes buddy,lovely job and sounds great,MOT on Thursday 10am
                        you need to pop in for cuppa.

Comment

• Beautiful job! Please video of exhaust sound

Comment

• Originally posted by ristokru View Post
                            Beautiful job! Please video of exhaust sound
                            Thanks buddy,I will make a video after work but unfortunately I can't rev it hard at this stage.

Comment

• I have done few miles trip in S2 today and when I get back,I noticed that all cooling system hoses are very hard.Temp sims all ok,now I'm wondering if it's just because they are new silicone hoses and the walls are a lot thicker then standard hoses ?
                              Is it possible that after 40miles trip there is still trapped air in the system?( personally I very much doubt that )

Comment

• They are normally firm when hot as you have up to ~ 1bar of pressure in the cooling system
                                Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                                Indigo ABY coupé
                                Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Working...
                                X