No announcement yet.

Project - Pete-S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talked to my friend and its a EFR 6758 and has full boost at 2500rpm and from what i understand its rates to 500bhp.
    1995 Audi S6 - AAN (~350hp)
    2008 BMW 530xd (235hp)
    2008 Hyundai i30 - 1.6 CRDI (89hp)
    2011 KTM 990 SMR - custom tuned (120whp)

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrath View Post
      Talked to my friend and its a EFR 6758 and has full boost at 2500rpm and from what i understand its rates to 500bhp.
      Oh ok ,so its looking like the turbo is capable of 500bhp .I will look in to it and speak with few people in the meantime. I'm just thinking if the Wagner exhaust manifold is not going to be a restriction for the 500 number

Comment

• Sell it and buy this one http://webshop.cp-service.se/sv/audi...fr-urq-s2.html

A Swedish company that only tune Audi monsters, they have a good exhaust manifold thats cheap. And you can choose black steel or stainless with different option of flanges.

Have seen the turbo here in Sweden with an option of the stronger wastegate for 15750 SEK
        2008 BMW 530xd (235hp)

Comment

Sell it and buy this one http://webshop.cp-service.se/sv/audi...fr-urq-s2.html

A Swedish company that only tune Audi monsters, they have a good exhaust manifold thats cheap. And you can choose black steel or stainless with different option of flanges.

Have seen the turbo here in Sweden with an option of the stronger wastegate for 15750 SEK
          This is looking very interesting .I will definitely look in to details buddy .Thanks for that .I was talking to the really nice guy today who knows his stuff and its almost sure now that my exhaust manifold will have to go as well .
          how will I explain to my wife that I have to sell expensive parts that only covered few thousand miles to replace them with more expensive parts

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

• Looks fast
                    2008 BMW 530xd (235hp)

Comment

• Don’t be a pussy Pete, proceed directly to 800hp
                      Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                      Indigo ABY coupé
                      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                        Don’t be a pussy Pete, proceed directly to 800hp
                        Haha,no worries buddy ,I will send you my bank details in PM so you can sponsor me in the journey for 800bhp at the wheels

Comment

Looks fast
                          It's not slow that's for sure.Maybe I should just stick with what I have got now ?

Comment

• Comment

• i would leave it as it is maby a hybrid turbo to hit 420 hp and thats it.. all other modifications will need some serious funds..

Comment

• Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                                Don’t be a pussy Pete, proceed directly to 800hp
                                Alex is right. Go Big or go home.

Comment

Working...
                                X