Project - Pete-S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by newsh View Post
    It's a pleasure mate, they're super comfy aren't they, just need heaters in mine now really.,
    They are very comfy and I love the look of them.The final part of project will be redoing all interior,including fitting new leather on the seats so perfect moment to fit heating elements

Comment

• I need to buy new main radiator.what do you boys recommend??genuine one from TPS or something else?

Comment

• Originally posted by newsh View Post
        It's a pleasure mate, they're super comfy aren't they, just need heaters in mine now really.,
        Still need to fit mine, one of them is currently being used as my office chair

Comment

• Originally posted by piotr View Post
          I need to buy new main radiator.what do you boys recommend??genuine one from TPS or something else?
          I have a really good Behr one out of my coupe Pete, done about 5k miles.
          It does not have the pipe for the aux rad.. let me know if you are interested
          Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
          Indigo ABY coupé
          Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Originally posted by Error404 View Post
            I have a really good Behr one out of my coupe Pete, done about 5k miles.
            It does not have the pipe for the aux rad.. let me know if you are interested
            Sorry buddy,but I defo want to keep aux radiator and I also just bought Roose hoses as well to connect to that rad but thank you for offer

Comment

• IMG_7012.jpg
              New oil cooler

Comment

• Main coolant radiator not available anymore from Audi
                What other place should I try to buy brand new,good quality radiator?

Comment

• Originally posted by piotr View Post
                  Main coolant radiator not available anymore from Audi
                  What other place should I try to buy brand new,good quality radiator?
                  Take a contact with Vidar on this forum, he makes aliuminium rads, very good quality and price

Comment

• Originally posted by Balnas View Post
                    Take a contact with Vidar on this forum, he makes aliuminium rads, very good quality and price
                    Cheers buddy

Comment

• Just search for a Behr/Hella replacement which is the OE fitment using the p/n below and buy from the cheapest or trustworthy seller!

8MK 376 711 281

Comment

• Originally posted by twoqu View Post
                        Just search for a Behr/Hella replacement which is the OE fitment using the p/n below and buy from the cheapest or trustworthy seller!

8MK 376 711 281
                        Great stuff,thanks mate.

Comment

• The behr rad is really good
                          I've had a couple of nissens and they didn't last
                          In my coupe I'm running an uprated aluminium rad from Vidar without aux rad which is awesome but not quite plug and play, you have to drill the mounting brackets yourself.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Thanks for that info
                            I think at the moment I prefer the OEM look of radiator and also plug and play is what I need now,as I'm desperate to start that engine now.

Comment

• Pete I have a very good Behr rad out of my coupe available, it's about 5k old
                              It's the 10v version, minus the aux rad. Let me know ifs it's any use
                              Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                              Indigo ABY coupé
                              Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Hi Alex,thank you buddy,but I definitely want to keep my aux radiator,and I only just bought Roose silicon hoses to connect to aux rad too-

Comment

Working...
                                X