No announcement yet.

10v CQ to V8 Turbo CQ Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers mate,it's been a hard slog but it's close...i'll be one happy teddy when i hear it come to life
    It's a love/hate relationship with the S2,i love it,it hates me

Comment

This needs an update!

Went to see Add yesterday to see how he's getting on and the car runs and has moved under its own power.

Hopefully we can get a full update with lots of pics. 😉

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
      1994 URS4 Avant RS2+

Comment

I'll prepare an extra special photodump after the weekend,need to get the idle a bit more stable and sort out the fact it's running pig rich at the moment,i'm sure my custom fuel tank should be the source of some amusent
        Last edited by add; 22 August 2016, 18:24. Reason: i can't spell

Comment

Right,it's about time i updated this thread.
          I've decided to call it a day with this project,it's been long slog and yes,it is close but the time has come to get myself on the property ladder,so the toys have to go and the priority needs to shift towards scraping together a deposit for a house.
          It will be going up for sale in the not too distant and hopefully someone will want to finish it off...i don't fancy pulling it apart again after all the time and effort that's gone into it

Comment

Bummer! That's a real shame Add. Surely it will be worth more as a finished project though?
            Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
            Indigo ABY coupé
            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
              Bummer! That's a real shame Add. Surely it will be worth more as a finished project though?
              True,but to actually finish it means even more ££££'s...had enough of throwing money at it,and as it is now time is getting hard to come by,work is mental

Comment

Proper gutted mate. Ironically I was just chatting to a mate yesterday saying I need a v8 back in my life, and the S4 is going soon. But same story here, buying a house so no money for fun toys this year.

What's left to do on it mate, or is this a can of worms question?

1994 URS4 Avant RS2+

Comment

Originally posted by Kieron20V View Post
                  Proper gutted mate. Ironically I was just chatting to a mate yesterday saying I need a v8 back in my life, and the S4 is going soon. But same story here, buying a house so no money for fun toys this year.

What's left to do on it mate, or is this a can of worms question?

Not loads,mainly piping up the cooling system so it can be run upto temp,checked over and start mapping,lots tweeks and tidying up,wheels,tyres...but even with that all done it will need the brakes doing and the 01a swapping out once it's making some real power...you know as well as i do how these things go on and on.
                  I appreciate all your help and input though mate,if at anytime i can return the favour,don't hesitate to ask

Comment

Any updates on what happened with this ?
                    S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

I decided to strip it and use the parts on another project,the engine now resides in sooty,the turbo etc is on the bench waiting until i'm bored of n/a,also sooty is now a quattro,he's nearly done,just fitting a bigger rad and painting.
                      And yes...i am not right in my head

Comment

Working...
                      X