X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tom_
    I know, i understand you, i just only want to know which cars...Thats all

Riki : Nice, new shafts for 0A3 ?
    Don't worry the pump will. Be good and not so expensive. Yeah new Driveshaft for the gearbox. Cheap as hell.. Sold my old s2 for more than those come new

Gesendet von meinem EML-L29 mit Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiku
      Bb or jb turbo? I believe its k27 with SS hotside?
      It's a K26 27 old school hybrid turbo with bilett wheel 360 bearing and a hot side ar 10.8.. Bolts up to stock manifold and downpipe and can make 500hp

Comment

• Today fitted the gearbox and I must say alone to get it in.. sucks.. Set from Alex was bolt in and everything fitted. Need to install slave cilinder and the shifter.

Comment

• Good work Rik
          I agree fitting the big 6 speed on your back with the car on stands really sucks!
          Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
          Indigo ABY coupé
          Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Fitted the propshaft and Driveshafts. Will be fitting clutch cilinder and need to make a custom line becouse the old one is rusted and does not look it will last long. Anyone have made one and can share how long it was?

Comment

• Picked up my crank or what's left of it...

Comment

• Starting to look like a car...

Comment

• Loving the LMs
                  Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                  Indigo ABY coupé
                  Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Beautiful clean work. I wish I could find such a heating protection material at my place.

Comment

• Doing some heatshields as the original. Are nla. Needs some trimming but kinda looks OK. Manifold has to get some has to get some trimming to get it on. Also got some update brakes.. Kinda strange to change stuff when the car ia not finished

Comment

• Found some time to fit few parts.. Progress is slow but well who cares.. Anyone knows how the rubber bushings go for the brake bomb?

Comment

• any news mate?

Comment

• Not mutch is happening just car collecting dust and I'm collecting parts. Received my engine harness made by Alex and I must say best quality I ever saw on harness. Has some custom stuff build in and I hope it will last another 30 years. Will pull other harnesses out and get them redone. Got the brakes refurbished. Also big thanks for the help.

Comment

• Harness is like a cherry on the top. Very nice job Alex!
                              1990 2.2 20VT Audi Coupe Quattro
                              *Hx35/k26, MaxxECU, Wagner EM/IC *RS2 Recaro *4pot-Brembo *3" turboback *Treser *Koni/H&R
                              1990 Audi 200 20v Avant 2.2 20VT *7 Seater *Full electric gizmos

Comment

• What is up with the car? Is it sold or we can expect updates?
                                One of best cars and builds here.

Comment

Working...
                                X