• Show
Clear All

Amen

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
      Only VEMS guys get fighty, hence why they are like Scientologists
      Lol... No one is fighting,...
      Just looking for hard evidence of why VEMS gets a reputation for being inferior, and no one can bring anything concrete to the table.
      So as a VEMS user, I just want to be informed of things that perhaps I may encounter.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
      _Rubí_

Comment

Ok so we are building a car for top end speed only. No daily driver duties. We are not Scientologists. Need an ecu that can grow with the project. Considering the mentioned parameters which way do we go?

Comment

Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
          Indigo ABY coupé
          Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Scientologists are f**king scary, they have massive worldwide influence and if you try to leave them or woe betide you speak out against them then watch out, they will follow you in cars and watch your house and totally intimidate you. I watched a documentary by Louis Theroux, some scary s**t. They actually believe they are descendants from aliens who dropped off a bunch of dudes ages ago.... it f**king nuts!!!! There is no real basis for their religion, it's just another money making exercise and you don't f**k with people with money.
            RS2 - Project Mental Wheels
            RS2 - LHD on the road again
            RS2 - reduced to component parts
            RS2 Saloon replica
            A4 1.8T
            BMW 320d Touring M Sport Business Edition auto
            sigpic

Comment

Cue the VEMS police
              Chef

Comment

Originally posted by cardcrash View Post
                VEMS guys are f**king scary, they have massive worldwide influence and if you try to leave them or woe betide you speak out against them then watch out, they will follow you in cars and watch your house and totally intimidate you. Some scary s**t.
                Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                Indigo ABY coupé
                Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Chef

Comment

http://www.maxxtuning.eu/products/en...lying-lead-kit

Audi UrS4 Avant 2.5 20vt - twincharged - Project
                    Audi 80q B4 Sedan 2.2 20vt - Daily user
                    BMW 320d Touring e91 M-Sport - Daily user
                    BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

Hey everyone. WoW what a thread didnt expect such a largely discussed thread here. I did some research and i went with Vems. There were a lot of great alternatives provided from all of you. I contacted dp engineering Holland who programmed high horsepower Cars like the pink 1500 hp dutter racing car and he said that Vems is more than enough for my street use. He said you can go as expensive as you want but for street use it's ok. He also was also a Little bit aggravated by jonus racing claiming Vems was too basic because he claimed that Vems can do all the things maxxecu can do. The newer firmware Vems have Little to No issues and the positive with vems is a lot of tuners have experience with the ecu so help is widely available. Very user friendly i must say.

Comment

Working...
                      X