Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have the Porsche Boxster calipers, the disks and both the brackets. Only need to buy the handbrake calipers.
    (btw: which John B thread ?)

Comment

• Originally posted by Henkjan View Post
      I have the Porsche Boxster calipers, the disks and both the brackets. Only need to buy the handbrake calipers.
      (btw: which John B thread ?)
      If you go to beginning 1st page the person who wrote this that’s his name Henkjan he’s listed all the part numbers and also tells you where to buy them from regards Michael

Comment

• thanks. I need more coffee

Comment

• Comment

• A bit of a blast from the past.....not been posting here for some time . Anyway this thread came up as a notification, so i thought i would help out

For the handbrake calipers, i bought a few sets from Gardner Douglas http://www.gdcars.com They use them on the Lola T70 replicas

You can also try Lister Bell https://www.listerbell.com/78-news/1...-now-available They use them on the Lancia Stratos replicas

As regards calipers, i chose the ultra-reliable 996 carrera calipers on the S2 - the same as the 996 C4 that i now have

For handbrake caliper brackets, Kev (Bambridge) made mine and he has the drawings but i think i still have them lying around.

For the rear caliper, Will at VRS had some made for his racing Audi 80

HTH

2001 996 C4 - Being renovated
            1994 ABY Coupe - "Das Smaragd RS2+ Coupe" - Sold

Comment

• In fact, here is the drawing of the handbrake caliper adaptor
              Attached Files

Comment

• thanks

Comment

• Thanks for the drawing John, how thick is the bracket?
                  I will make some.

Comment

• Should have said...12mm is the thickness of the bracket that you need

Comment

Working...
                    X