This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wheeljack View Post
    I'm working on a design to use the Brembo. But will not be ready for a few months. Thinking of switching to a more readily available and cheaper Wilwood mechanical brake.

this Wilwood caliper you mean:
    http://www.wilwood.com/Calipers/Cali...o=120-12069-BK

keep us posted on the progress of the nw adapter

Comment

I am willing to make a rear parking brake adapter for "Wilwood MC4 Mechanical Parking Brake Caliper". It would take about 4 weeks form order to delivery.

Would there be any interest ? It would probably cost 70-90 euro delivered for two pics depending on the number off people interested.

If 4 people would be interested that I would give it a go.
      Last edited by Albert; 16 May 2015, 11:23.
      AKmotorsport.net - Manufacturing Motorsport parts that do the job. | Audi S2 on Facebook | Best way of reaching me is sending email to albert@akmotorsport.net

Comment

Originally posted by Albert View Post
        I am willing to make a rear parking brake adapter for "Wilwood MC4 Mechanical Parking Brake Caliper". It would take about 4 weeks form order to delivery.

Would there be any interest ? It would probably cost 70-90 euro delivered for two pics depending on the number off people interested.

If 4 people would be interested that I would give it a go.
        Will this caliper fit the RS2 rear discs?

Comment

I need to investigate this.

But why do you need it for RS2 ?
          Last edited by Albert; 16 May 2015, 11:57.
          AKmotorsport.net - Manufacturing Motorsport parts that do the job. | Audi S2 on Facebook | Best way of reaching me is sending email to albert@akmotorsport.net

Comment

Originally posted by Albert View Post
            I need to investigate this.

But why do you need it for RS2 ?
            Because the handbrake on the RS2 sucks. The disc is 24mm wide

Comment

If anybody could help me out with a mechanical parking brake for the rear of my
              urs6 I would greatly appreciate it. I've been trying figure out how to go about making
              a kit but it's proving difficult. I will pay for a good quality product and possibly we
              could set up a group buy. Also I'm running 4 pot boxster S calipers on the rear with
              Apikol brackets. Thanks.

Comment

Albert you seem like the go to guy for custom parts.

Comment

We coud do it probably.

Comment

That would be great!

Comment

• i would be intrested in rs2 set

Comment

• Hey guys I'd be interested in getting this upgrade done too.. so count me in!

Comment

• one project at the time I will try to go with orignalS60 and then the other rear kits

Comment

• Do something for rs2 becouse I think there will be a lot of interest in that solution

Comment

• The biggest problem for me now to start with RS2 is that I dont have free access to rear parts that I would need for mock-up (upright, disc, wheel hub, caliper).

Comment

• I could send you some rear calipers for refurbish and ad brackets and rear hub.. Don't have a disk yet.. But I think if you have the caliper and the hub you can measure something

Comment

Working...
                                X