Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was orginally a really good price for the e-brake calipers, no chance to get them so cheap anymore.

Audi UrS4 Avant 2.5 20vt - twincharged - Project
    Audi 80q B4 Sedan 2.2 20vt - Daily user
    BMW 320d Touring e91 M-Sport - Daily user
    BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

Big thanks from me also - im doing this exact setup with my car snd just could not have done it without this write up - agreed with the above though calipers are not easily available

Comment

can John B get these brackets for sale? I would take one set.
        Last edited by hiloran; 10 April 2015, 17:12.

Comment

I'm working on a design to use the Brembo. But will not be ready for a few months. Thinking of switching to a more readily available and cheaper Wilwood mechanical brake.

Comment

If brembo version is available ill buy one set in reasonable price. Also interested on rs2 rear brake caliber adapter for s2.

Comment

The 996 caliper to hub adaptor is available from Will at VRS Northampton. He designed it AFAIK.

The handbrake caliper is available from Kev (Bambridge on the Forum) - I just designed it .

Like the graphic from Wheeljack and that's a cool garage hiloran
              2001 996 C4 - Being renovated
              1994 ABY Coupe - "Das Smaragd RS2+ Coupe" - Sold

Comment

I send pm to kev earlier. I understood from forum Kev is nowadays a bit busy therefore not maybe able to do adapters?

Comment

Yes, Kev runs his own business so is always in demand, but i have PM'd you his contact details

Comment

? http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76483

Audi UrS4 Avant 2.5 20vt - twincharged - Project
                    Audi 80q B4 Sedan 2.2 20vt - Daily user
                    BMW 320d Touring e91 M-Sport - Daily user
                    BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

Sorry...not been on for a while and missed that....Kev's been great to me and other forum members.....hope his new job goes well.

Comment

Just to let you guys know, i had the last set of h/b caliper adapters from kev and the last set of rear caliper adapters from will. As mentioned in another forum thread kev is no longer producing these. Hope this helps (somewhat)

Comment

Where is the best place to get the brembo h/brake calipers from?

Comment

Just had a delivery of the handbrake caliper adapters from Kev yes he is very busy but worth the wait.

Comment

Originally posted by martinjs View Post

Some are selling calipers for crazy money. I got mine from Sweden in reasonable price. Mine are from Ferrari F430. A bit shame they are not from Lamorghini . Audi R8 have similar caliber as well as some Jaguar....
                              ebay.de, ebay.co.uk, ebay.com, teilecar.com, http://en.bildelsbasen.se/

is the .dxf or .dwg file available from calipers?

Comment

Originally posted by martinjs View Post
                                I found a place in Holland that does them for £462 + post still expensive, but better than Ap racing at £574+post.

Comment

Working...
                                X